MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

RIDE Capitals UK 2018

RIDE Capitals UK 2018 - Forums [Biker Match] RIDE Capitals UK 2018 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

RIDE Capitals UK 2018

Hi everyone,
I've visited here often. But a first post on the forum. Hi to all

We have shared our annual RIDE Cymru 1000 event on this website previously over past years. This is the 1070mile perimeter of wales which includes visit and laps of Llandow, Pembrey & Anglesey Circuits. 9hrs motorcycling per day over 5 days.

This year we also introduced a new event for the summer RIDE Capitals UK, a motorcycle trek to Edinburgh, London & Cardiff over 3 days for NSPCC. The event was a great success, and we are looking at repeating the event in 2018 and using our usual RIDE Cymru dates and looking forward doing each event on alternative years.

RIDE Capitals 2018 will run over to the extended 4/5 days in order that we can maximise fund raising stops, eliminate motorways, and keep to a scenic A road only route.

Some of you may have read about our past events - we don't take ourselves too serious - we all dress as legend Evel Knievel.. Not mandatory but it adds to the fun and makes the event extra special.

The Capital Knievels have the support of the Knievel family in Butte, Montana.. we want more Capital Knievels to join us in the fun in 2018. The charity we are to support on this event will be shared on our Facebook page and our website ridecymru.com - since 2012 we have now raised over £33,500 for charity.

If you wish to join our wacky cannonball theme events or need more info please visit our website or pages. Many thanks.

Update Reply
Ridecymru Knievels @ 18/09/2017 11:14  

When you have all the details send it to the events calendar around December and it will be added onto the events.
I'm unable to go due to work commitments and lack of holidays but I'm sure you will get a few takers for this

Update Reply
JP @ 18/09/2017 17:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email