MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BM Xmas Lunch - HAMPSHIRE

BM Xmas Lunch - HAMPSHIRE - Forums [Biker Match] BM Xmas Lunch - HAMPSHIRE - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BM Xmas Lunch - HAMPSHIRE

After another decent lunch at the Hampshire Bowman today, we have provisionally booked a table for 15 peeps (can be amended) there for lunch at 1.00pm on Sunday 2nd December 2007.... It is their xmas menu, detailed below, and they need menu choices a few days before we go, so for those who weren't at the meet and so haven't seen a menu please can you PM me to select your choice?! 2 courses £13.95 ~ 3 courses £17.95 Starters Cauliflower & Stilton Soup Deep Fried Brie with cranberry & red onion chutney Spinach & Crab cakes with sour cream & chive dip Chicken liver & port pate with brown toast Mains Traditional roast turkey & all trimmings Roast haunch of venison stuffed with red currant & juniper Sea bass filets with a leek & vermouth sauce Beef bourguinon with herb cobblers Ratatouille & stilton filo parcels ......all served with roast & new potatos & seasonal veg Puds Christmas pud White chololate truffle cake Orange & Grand Marnier cheesecake Cheese & biscuits Coffee & Mince Pies to follow! I will post the events board in a bit with all the usual details of the pub and how to find it!!! See you there! Leigh xx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 18/11/2007 16:34  

Count me in!

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 19/11/2007 05:54  

Had a great time meetin you lot so I will be there! Already chose my grub lol X X

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/11/2007 09:49  

sounds good to me

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 19/11/2007 16:48  

I am thinking of joining you all for this one but will let you know slightly later in the week if thats ok, as I am thinking I could make this into a trip to do some visiting at the same time, when I find it on a map. lol

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 19/11/2007 17:08  

The more the merrier CG! Don't forget to put your menu choices in ASAP to secure your place everyone.... I have put it up in events, but its not showing up yet so keep an eye out and start adding names!! Leigh xx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 19/11/2007 17:37  

Have u got my choice wiccan I think you did anyway it got so mad at one point lol Mazza xxx

Update Reply
Mazza @ 19/11/2007 17:50  

Ok wiccan I have just searched out where it is and I know the area roughly as my daughter used to live that way and had her wedding reception at Botley. Well thats if I have google searched the right place. I will check with my friends that way and see what they are up to so I can use it to meet up with them to as would like to go to portsdown hill to, also need to check about somewhere to stay as its a bit far for a day visit.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 19/11/2007 17:50  

Yes i have your menu choice Mazza! Ok CG, Botley is a couple miles away so you are in the right area! PM me if you are stuck for somewhere to stay if you like and we'll sort something out!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 19/11/2007 17:55  

It's on the Events page!!! If you're reasonably local and wondering whether or not to join in... do! You won't meet a nicer bunch of people.

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 20/11/2007 07:22  

wiccan said: I have put it up in events, but its not showing up yet so keep an eye out and start adding names!! Impatient devil! lol It's added now, LESS than 24 hours since you submitted it which aint bad considering TWENTY FOUR hours is the guideline (for events to appear after they've been submitted) and I've got a bad back. I wanna see LOADS of names on that list!! or else!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/11/2007 08:10  

DM's photographer this time, he has a way with long lenses and wide apertures apparently...

Update Reply
riverdog @ 20/11/2007 08:57  

Few names added on events page now! Still a few more to confirm yet... we have 11 definates so far! Woo hoo!!! :o)

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 20/11/2007 18:48  

Lookin' forward to it guys, the food is fab there! DM still waiting for the song and dance - I'll def bring the ipod this time he he!

Update Reply
middlv @ 21/11/2007 14:04  

Just seen the photos - love shooters wet tops!! Looks like he's just stepped out of a shower - mind you with that weather prob wetter than a shower!!

Update Reply
middlv @ 21/11/2007 14:39  

I'll be glad when the hard top is ready for the car. Just got back from Wembley and in the torrential downpour water got in through the soft top and got me so I can't seem to escape the wet at the moment!

Update Reply
shooter @ 21/11/2007 19:27  

Wiccan looks like this is all coming together and I will be able to join you all for the meal, just waiting on a reply from someone before making it a definate booking, I may well travel down on the Friday afternoon or early Saturday morning.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 22/11/2007 04:22  

Cool.... just let me know your menu choices when you are sorted! See you there hopefully!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 22/11/2007 08:16  

UPDATE SO FAR..... 11 confirmed places with menu choices given (2 peeps have only selected starters & mains tho, so let me know if you decide to add a pudding!!) 3 or 4 more peeps have expressed interest but have not confirmed yet... I would like to phone the pub on Thursday if possible with our food choices. Would peeps like to meet at Mac's at 12 o'clock again this time, or just prefer to get straight to the pub? I am happy to do either... table is booked for 1pm so would need to get there just before I would think.... See you there!! Leigh xx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 24/11/2007 10:05  

Sounds good Leigh, At the mo I'm oop for meeting at Mc'chuckers if anyone else is see ya there pob

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 24/11/2007 10:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email