MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BM Xmas Lunch - HAMPSHIRE

BM Xmas Lunch - HAMPSHIRE (2) - Forums [Biker Match] BM Xmas Lunch - HAMPSHIRE (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BM Xmas Lunch - HAMPSHIRE

Let me know where you are meeting as I am in the car this time unless someone wana car share

Update Reply
Mazza @ 25/11/2007 17:02  

I'll be there! I think I already did my menu choice at the last meet.

Update Reply
shooter @ 25/11/2007 17:28  

Have purchased a new camera for the occassion! Watch out everyone....

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 26/11/2007 03:46  

Thats the spirit, tough going but someone's gotta pick up the baton and continue the depicting, lol. Should be good...

Update Reply
riverdog @ 26/11/2007 03:58  

Still places available peeps! Let me know by wed evening please as I will be giving the pub our menu choices on Thursday! See ya there! Leigh

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 27/11/2007 04:35  

UPDATE: The pub has just phoned me for orders... I have given the 10 that I have already but DEF need to let her know any others by thursday latest.... Thanks everyone!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 27/11/2007 09:09  

12 confirmed! menus all in! See you all at MacDonalds, Hedge End, M27 J7 (for those noobs) at 12 noon to ride/drive in together, or see you at the Bowman for 1pm for those going straight there.... Leigh :o)

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 29/11/2007 06:05  

I hope everyone has a great lunch tomorrow. Remember to take some pics yea?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/12/2007 11:18  

Just got back from the xmas lunch and I had a bloody good laugh. Great to see you lot again and hope we all meet up again soon. Thanks Leigh XX

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/12/2007 13:20  

Home safe and sound hope everyone else is too as usual a good laugh especially in the norti corner Food was great and got few pics will put on soon as possible. Mazza xxx

Update Reply
Mazza @ 02/12/2007 14:21  

Well that was fun, thanks everyone for making it such a laugh Next time I hope you'll all follow my example of how to get around the pub by walking on top of the furniture.

I'll try to get some photos up soon... including one of the guy I accidentally attacked with a party-popper

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 02/12/2007 15:53  

Hey All, Had a great time again today - def worth venturing out in all the rain and mud! See wellies are the best invention ever when you have to park in a field!!!! DM just remember to run for cover when you get a knock at the door from the part-popper guy he he! Have a great week - speak to you all soon. Hugs vicx

Update Reply
middlv @ 02/12/2007 16:04  

I had a brilliant time too! Great friends, great pub, great food! Welcome to the gang Paul... or is it Phil... PMSL!! Have a great christmas and see you all in January! Leigh xxx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 02/12/2007 16:08  

yeh had a good time. ME and maz gettin up to our normal stuff pmsl at least we had the NORTY CORNER to ourselves pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/12/2007 16:39  

well!!! what a day!! great company again good food and one hell of a laugh hope you all have a good christmas and a wobbly new year dave xx

Update Reply
monkeyhanger @ 02/12/2007 17:22  

Another good day! Snow next time I expect! Put some pictures up and ended up double posting a few.

Update Reply
shooter @ 02/12/2007 18:35  

Sounds like you all had a really good time, sorry I couldn't make it, Hopefully next time I can be there.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 02/12/2007 19:58  

shooter, cheers for the pics. You must have deleted the other duplicate pics cos I only found one, were ya still pi...drunk when ya uploaded 'em?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/12/2007 02:23  

Thanks for a good evening "guys", was a great laugh and thank you for the invite. I think its a great idea for the person who arrives last to pay the bill! Who's turn next time :-) Be glad to hear of any ride outs or events that youll all be going to and hope that we can arrange to get together again in January for the Hally Pally bike event (London). Until then, Merry Xmas to you all. Regards Paul (Phil) or whatever my name is...............

Update Reply
bladeguy007 @ 03/12/2007 05:07  

Highly entertaining folks had a cool time looking forward to the next meet up :-)

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 03/12/2007 19:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email