MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Hallowistmas Party - 25th Nov 2017

Hallowistmas Party - 25th Nov 2017 (9) - Forums [Biker Match] Hallowistmas Party - 25th Nov 2017 (9) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Hallowistmas Party - 25th Nov 2017

HALLOWISTMAS
fancy dress party :)

Sat 25th Nov

The Rockbar, Shobnall Sports & Social
Club, Shobnall Rd, Burton on Trent, Staffs, DE14 2BB

DJ will help us boogie the night away and at £4 each its a bargain. Kick off is 7.30 pm

Prize for best fancy dress.

Travelodge
Burton upon Trent Central is currently showing double room at £52. If
you use this Travelodge don't forget to pay for parking when you arrive
as its not there car park and Ive seen tickets on cars on New Years Day.

For those who are brave, free camping is available.

The closing days of MCN Live is also on this weekend at the NEC if you fancy combining the 2 :)

Fancy Dress is optional and anything you are happy to be seen in public wearing !

Any queries please contact Brummie Jackie or JP.

Update Reply
JP @ 16/11/2017 14:47  

Any one going to this from the Bath area?
I know someone who is thinking about coming, but struggling with getting there

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/11/2017 09:28  

Next weekend folks
Burton central Travelodge, and A38 North Bound & South Bound all showing rooms at £74.
Still time to book a room please remember if you are booking a room, I would not recommend walking back to the Travelodge A38 south or north bound if you don't know the area it is the main duel carriageway some is unlit and there is little or no footpath. The walk back to Central is 15 min max and easy.

Update Reply
JP @ 18/11/2017 06:42  

That should be two band Sis. queen and pink floyd, they should never ever be played in public

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 18/11/2017 16:45  

I found a bottle of Coffee Tequila in the cupboard the other night....think I may bring this along to Hallowistmas for the 'Room Bar. :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/11/2017 11:30  

Is anyone meeting up prior to 7.30pm. I think we are gonna be around from approx 2.30pm .. we plan on getting some food n a beer somewhere, then getting ready for the evening at around 6.30pm. There will be 5 of us kicking around somewhere, so if anyone feels like meeting up let us know n we will endeavour to let ya know where we will be/are.

Looking forward to this. Was fab last time. Great fun!

Any newbies wanting to get out there n meet other BMers, this is the ideal opportunity to see alot of us, in our natural state. Party central🍺🍻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 19/11/2017 23:31  

Lindsey because I'm letting the train take the strain, I should be there at 3:20 and at five o/clock I'll be making my way to the Wellington for some entertainment of the footballing kind (Only entertainment if my little blue darlings win).

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 20/11/2017 07:01  

I'm going to be there early afternoon, traffic permitting. Eating something will be essential - if worst comes to worst there's a restaurant in the (travelodge) Hotel I think, and a bar too - could be a meeting place?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/11/2017 08:33  

Rags, I'm looking for Sturridge, Saleh and Solanke to score. That way we'll both be happy - but one might be happier than the other

Update Reply
Wills @ 20/11/2017 10:51  

Wills I am a generous person and I would be glad if those 3 got one goal each 😊 and Chelsea got four 😂

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 20/11/2017 12:34  

My dearest Rag-ster ... I am dreadfully sorry to have to say that if there is football on there is not a cat in hells chance that we will be in the Wellington. I'm sure we will catch up with you at some stage after the 'event'. Thank you so much for the warning though :)

Panuno, sounds like it may be an idea. I will let you know what the others think.. when I get two mins to rub together to talk to em all!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/11/2017 13:57  

Ok folks, the plan worked Lindsey's not going to the Wellington now,

hehehehe

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 20/11/2017 17:05  

Now now Wee Bro play nice !

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 20/11/2017 22:39  

Lindsey's knows that I love here really and she also knows that I don't like pain.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 21/11/2017 07:14  

Hi Ragnar I know a couple of girls through my work from Leeds, and their slaps hurt lol see you sat. !!!!

Update Reply
brummiepaul @ 21/11/2017 16:10  

HALLOWISTMAS
fancy dress party :)

Sat 25th Nov

The Rockbar, Shobnall Sports & Social
Club, Shobnall Rd, Burton on Trent, Staffs, DE14 2BB

DJ will help us boogie the night away and at £4 each its a bargain. Kick off is 7.30 pm

Prize for best fancy dress.

Travelodge
Burton upon Trent Central is currently showing double room at £52. If
you use this Travelodge don't forget to pay for parking when you arrive
as its not there car park and Ive seen tickets on cars on New Years Day.

For those who are brave, free camping is available.

The closing days of MCN Live is also on this weekend at the NEC if you fancy combining the 2 :)

Fancy Dress is optional and anything you are happy to be seen in public wearing !

Any queries please contact Brummie Jackie or JP.

Update Reply
JP @ 21/11/2017 16:22  

Slaps? Err don't do slaps ... It's usually a punch! 👊 KerPow!

Ragster knows he will get away with everything, he allus does... Not that I'm showing favouritism. Oh no! It's just that I'm making sure I keep him onside for next time I visit The Smoke and need pub suggestions 😋🍻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 21/11/2017 20:49  

Rags, looking at the results this week, your wish might even come true. But don't tell anyone I said that

Update Reply
Wills @ 22/11/2017 21:30  

Still room for more at the party so get your name down for a great night out see you all there

Update Reply
JP @ 23/11/2017 08:05  

Cant wait to annoy you all tomm folks :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/11/2017 14:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email