MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Hallowistmas Party - 25th Nov 2017

Hallowistmas Party - 25th Nov 2017 (10) - Forums [Biker Match] Hallowistmas Party - 25th Nov 2017 (10) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Hallowistmas Party - 25th Nov 2017

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, but feeling very heady, don't know if it's to to do with being overworked or I'm coming down with something.
If the later I may just have to sit quietly on a bar stool with a limsip, cunningly disguised to look like beer.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 24/11/2017 17:16  

I have a special medical liquid that will make you feel much better

Update Reply
JP @ 24/11/2017 17:26  

Not long now (yay!) .. local Christmas lights turned on, fireworks and now snowing here, starting to feel a bit like Christmas... Looking forward to tomorrow 😉

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/11/2017 19:35  

Leave it out!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/11/2017 19:37  

Just hope everybody has a good time unable to attend now, was looking forward to this one. health issues again but aiming for Rally in a chalet in Feb. BJ sent you a PM cheers all, have fun

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 24/11/2017 22:23  

Bro its cos your gonna see me :)
Glyn see you soon xx
JP stop being a bad influence

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/11/2017 23:48  

Thanks ladies for support I will win in the end. JP not a bad influence he's a role model :-)

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 25/11/2017 00:26  

Its for medicinal use only and I'm looking after my friends welfare.

Update Reply
JP @ 25/11/2017 05:47  

Your a good man JP will know where too come if I need help lol looking forward to tonight , fancy dress sorted , found my dancing shoes out lol no health issues this time , Hope your better Ragnar see you all later

Update Reply
brummiepaul @ 25/11/2017 05:56  

Its tonight folks
HALLOWISTMAS
fancy dress party :)

Sat 25th Nov

The Rockbar, Shobnall Sports & Social
Club, Shobnall Rd, Burton on Trent, Staffs, DE14 2BB

DJ will help us boogie the night away and at £4 each its a bargain. Kick off is 7.30 pm

Prize for best fancy dress.

Travelodge
Burton upon Trent Central is currently showing double room at £52. If
you use this Travelodge don't forget to pay for parking when you arrive
as its not there car park and Ive seen tickets on cars on New Years Day.

For those who are brave, free camping is available.

The closing days of MCN Live is also on this weekend at the NEC if you fancy combining the 2 :)

Fancy Dress is optional and anything you are happy to be seen in public wearing !

Any queries please contact Brummie Jackie or JP.

Still plenty of room at the party, If your new to the site and struggling to find you way around the threads just put DE14 2BB in your sat nav and follow the on screen instruction's until you hear "you have reached your destination" So come and meet your new family we don't bite, Well some do but in a nice way. All welcome just turn up and have a Lemonade or 10 there will be bar snacks if your a bit peckish. Camping is free for the stupid I mean Brave or there are still rooms in local Travelodge's and B&Bs for the more refined members. All that is left to say is see you all later.

Update Reply
JP @ 25/11/2017 06:05  

Still feeling pony, I think it may be I know Big Sis is going to get me a bollocking about something.
I don't know what but I'm sure she will find something.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 25/11/2017 07:34  

Just about to pack my bag, load the car up and then get my chores done before the rest of us descend on Burton. Have a good morning all n see you all later 😉

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 25/11/2017 08:01  

Have a great night all. Wish I could be there

Update Reply
She11 @ 25/11/2017 16:33  

Thoroughly enjoyed myself,great company,huge laughs and so many gorgeous ladies i was utterly discombobulated for most of the evening..lets hope it wears of by the next time,merci beaucoup,all of you..XX

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 26/11/2017 12:39  

What a great evening! It was soooo good to meet so many of you, and also good that you didn't mind me just interjecting and introducing myself into your groups. I'm now off to stalk all your profiles and send nods to help me remember everyone:)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/11/2017 13:13  

Pan your welcome.
Thanks to everyone who turned up and dressing up, i had my favourite and they know who they are lol
Great fun, cheers to all x

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 26/11/2017 14:09  

Great night Thanks BJ and as you say great fun. Really good too meet new folks , great fancy dress and thanks to ever it was , for dragging me onto the dance floor lol , see you in Eastbourne .

Update Reply
brummiepaul @ 26/11/2017 16:11  

Wicked night. Fab company, lots of giggles and much merriment. Great to meet The Tool Box Queen (Dory)! As well as faces old n new.

Thanks to BJ & JP for another successful night and of course everyone who made the effort to come along to Shobnall.

Happy Hallowistmas! 🎃🎅

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/11/2017 18:03  

Nearly home, only half a mile to go, but i haven't moved in 3 1/2 hours

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 26/11/2017 18:11  

WTF?!?😲😱

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/11/2017 18:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email