MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Weekend Camp at the Golden Swan Wiltshire 18-21 August 2017

Weekend Camp at the Golden Swan Wiltshire 18-21 August 2017 (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Weekend Camp at the Golden Swan Wiltshire 18-21 August 2017 (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Weekend Camp at the Golden Swan Wiltshire 18-21 August 2017

An interesting night at The Golden Swan. Great to see old faces and meet new ones, thanks for putting up with us!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/08/2017 00:21  

Glad you enjoyed it, Lindsay. Was the weather kind

Update Reply
Woo Woo Blu @ 21/08/2017 09:56  

The weather was changeable to say the least,but most folk got out and about in the sun at some point,good company and 'sufficient' cider made it better..:)>
Hope everybody got back home safe and sound..

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 21/08/2017 18:27  

Just home[in one piece] wet but happy Great weekend Lovely people couple great days weather[apart from on way home when it did not stop until I started to unpack the bike PMSL]
Many thanks to Dave for organising it

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 21/08/2017 18:32  

Glad you folks got home safe and sound especially Ian. A good time was had by all visiting local points of interest and taking copious quantities of refreshment with like minded souls whilst pretending it wasn't raining really. Received a stiff telling off from the owner of the site for daring to play music on his camping field at 9 o'clock at night but apart from that no notable hitches.
Thank you Dave for your efforts in laying the weekend on and all who attended to ensure it was fun.
Geoff

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2017 20:02  

Yeah Landlord was a tad hormonal, Stuie n Moi got a telling off too, for daring to sit at a table other than the one he had said! How very dare we?!

The steak was lovely but I won't be going back, his attitude stank...

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 21/08/2017 22:05  

Despite the landlord having his "I'm going to be an arsehole" head on and getting in a stress over a couple of things he need'nt have done so with, he lost a lot of money in takings after that. I hope his attitude did'nt spoil the weekend too much for everyone?. The Fish and Chips from Pewsey on Saturday evening was nice, photo's to follow

As Lindsay say's "won't be going back" despite it being a good location, good food and reasonable facilities.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 22/08/2017 09:29  

A few photo's now on the calendar.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 23/08/2017 01:41  

Again sorry I couldn't make it but looks like you all had fun.

Update Reply
JP @ 23/08/2017 16:11  

Dave,have to agree about the landlord,bit of a stick up his arse about something,happy to take our money though...i've pm'd you an alternative,perhaps next year..?I'll do some investigating for others too,must be more welcoming sites,i'm sure..:)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 23/08/2017 22:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email