MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ponderosa Cafe

Ponderosa Cafe - Forums [Biker Match] Ponderosa Cafe - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ponderosa Cafe

Hi all,

I've looked through the forums for mention of the Ponderosa Cafe at the top of the Horseshoe Pass in North Wales, found nothing recent so I thought it would be a good idea to have a "Ride Out" topic specifically for that destination. I ride out there most weekends, either Saturday or Sunday, sometimes in a group, sometimes just me.

So anyone that's interested in either meeting up somewhere in Wirral to ride out there or meeting up at the cafe itself for a coffee, a chat and nose at all the other bikes then this is the place to do it.

Update Reply
rcxdar @ 09/05/2017 10:39  

Hi rcxdar, I head up there now and again... I work shifts so during the week as well. Ian

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/05/2017 19:10  

As far I am concerned the more ride outs and chance to get to meet new biking buddies the better .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/05/2017 19:31  

Hi what date were you thinking of going I was chatting to a member just the other night and she mentioned the café I hadn't heard of it but would love to go let me know and ill see if I can get a team up from our way

Update Reply
dennyboo @ 09/05/2017 20:38  

Me too Copper fox x

Update Reply
dennyboo @ 09/05/2017 20:39  

Sounds good to me, will discuss with Stuie, although will dependant on date. [June is out for us, going to HellFest (yay!) ]

I'm sure we will be able to rustle up a posse

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/05/2017 06:58  

Glad there's some interest in going up there, it's a really nice ride once you get on the country roads.

This Sunday, 14th May, anyone interested?

Update Reply
rcxdar @ 11/05/2017 09:29  

yes def but apparently you have to watch out for stray sheep lol

Update Reply
dennyboo @ 11/05/2017 19:25  

Unfortunately we already have plans for this weekendso will be unable to join you. Hope you have a fab day out

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/05/2017 20:41  

The sheep are a bit of a problem but they usually give you a nod to apologise as they run past.

Update Reply
rcxdar @ 12/05/2017 15:56  

I didn't get to ride out there today, other things going on :( thinking about a run out next weekend. Weather permitting of course. Anyone interested?

Update Reply
rcxdar @ 13/05/2017 19:41  

the "pondy" is local for me mate, i would have met you for a coffee and chin wag this weekend but i'm working sat and sun. but if you see me there anytime or around and about n wales on my red and gold bonnie come and chat.
i plan to try to go to the tap in eastham on a wed or sun evening a bit more this year so maybe we'll bump into each other there.

mike

Update Reply
mikedabike @ 14/05/2017 00:40  

It's a bit drizzly and overcast in Wrexham today but I might head out there in a bit if anyone wants to meet up.

Dan

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2017 10:39  

Weather man says tomorrow afternoon shouldn't be horendous (but what does he know?) so I'm going to head up there about 2 ish. If anyone is there come over and say hi, I'm on a silver Hornet.
Kev

Update Reply
rcxdar @ 03/06/2017 17:10  

Had my first time up there last sunday then on to lake Bala, nice day out and lots of bike traffic on lovely roads.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/06/2017 19:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email