MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What made you sad or unhappy today?

What made you sad or unhappy today? (761) - Forums [Biker Match] What made you sad or unhappy today? (761) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What made you sad or unhappy today?

Sticking a pair of scissors into my finger. Makes typing difficult cos I'm using a part of my hand I don't usually type with. What a pleb. pmsl

Update Reply
Cornholio @ 30/03/2020 23:14  

Having chest pains and phoning for an ambulance, sometimes living alone sucks! 😥

That sounds painful Corny, hope it heals quickly.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/04/2020 15:34  

Was in Asda yesterday and the store had gone to the trouble of employing doormen to control access. Inside the store they had laid out a one way system marked with arrows on the floor yet very few, including staff members, were taking any notice. I had to constantly step aside or wait for body log jams to clear in order to maintain distance from others. When will these muppets learn?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/04/2020 11:09  

It's been working well in Tesco near me for over a week. Quite a big store but when I've been in about 10 shoppers at anyone time. Zoom around shop, get what you need, if it's in stock, and through the tills, no queues. It's fab! 👍🏻

Although I haven't seen loo roll, liquid soap or sanitiser for 2 weeks anywhere 😞 (other than my rapidly diminishing ones in my bathroom!)

UPDATE: Yippee! Several shelves of loo roll...it was a sight to behold. Did I buy a pack?? Yes of course I did!👍🏻😃

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 02/04/2020 19:07  

Fecking fuming! 😠
Where I live doesn't seem like anyone realises the seriousness of this virus. How many more thousands of people will die before they realise?

They stand outside close together, one walks her dog at least 3 times a day, others are tidying the communal gardens. Their own part of it, too selfish to keep it ALL tidy.

All those who are outside with no valid reason should get this virus then maybe they will realise exactly how serious it is.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/04/2020 13:36  

Thanks, Sandi. It's pretty much healed up now, well I've picked the scab off anyway :D

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Having chest pains and phoning for an ambulance, sometimes living alone sucks! 😥

That sounds painful Corny, hope it heals quickly....

Update Reply
Cornholio @ 10/04/2020 17:03  

I hope you're all doing ok, seeing as we're all on house arrest :-/

Update Reply
Cornholio @ 10/04/2020 17:04  

2 years today already... Rip and I hope you're causing havoc up there and ride those roads ♥

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 20/04/2020 12:22  

My thoughts are with you today Lynn xx

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 20/04/2020 13:56  

Time passes so quickly Lynn.
I'm thinking of you and sending big hugs to you, Maike and George. You know where I am x

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/04/2020 14:04  

Lynn, remember the good times and I hope the day goes ok

Update Reply
rocker21 @ 20/04/2020 20:51  

Having to work on such a lovely day 🙁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 21/04/2020 19:08  

I received a cancellation email for an event in Scotland at the end of October I was so looking forward to it. Very sad 😢😥😟

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 01/05/2020 19:17  

Return on here of someone that still owes me a large sum of money,details supplied on request,for the curious and cautious..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 08/05/2020 13:57  

Don't know the details, don't want know the details but no doubt that person thinks they are the dogs danglies.

Got news for em they ain't, they are lower than a slug's belly. I can't stand folk who don't pay their dues. Lowlife.

Good luck on getting some, if any, of what is owed to you Jinx. It took a while for my debtor to pay me back, scum!

How they sleep at night, I will never understand.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 08/05/2020 17:43  

Sad,etc....losing trust and faith in someone...once again...:(

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 26/05/2020 10:25  

The amount of people willing to die under the wheels of my bus,in this truly grand spell of weather...:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 27/05/2020 17:23  

Watching the Covid19 death toll roll past 50,000...enough reasons to doubt the wisdom of ending lockdown.??

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 03/06/2020 18:30  

Getting a calendar notification about an hour ago to tell me I should be in Manchester (having a 80's moment or six!) at a gig ☹️😟
Whitesnake, Foreigner and Europe with PPDS. Yet two more tickets my daughter purchased gone in the drawer unused. Peeved! 🤬

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 08/06/2020 18:45  

News item about the destruction in Chicago of the "Ray's Music Exchange" mural (see Blues Brothers)...no more tail feathers shakin'...:/

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 17/06/2020 09:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email