MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What made you sad or unhappy today?

What made you sad or unhappy today? - Forums [Biker Match] What made you sad or unhappy today? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What made you sad or unhappy today?

We have a post for things that make us smile, so I thought, how about one for those things that made us unhappy - so heres one to start... ... texts getting mis-interpreted and even when they realise they have made a mistake, not apologising for it - why?

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 12/11/2007 04:30  

'Cos they feel foolish hun and not saying sorry means they don't have to admit they've made a mistake!

Update Reply
Di @ 12/11/2007 04:36  

Thanks for that Diane x

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 12/11/2007 04:44  

When I thought I'd lost ALL the photos from my camera of yesterdays gathering, then somehow they reappeared so I guess I should pop across to the 'what made you smile' topic next lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/11/2007 06:09  

Well it wasn't actually today it was Saturday to think that someone thought I was an unfriendly person and wants to mess with my head.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 12/11/2007 06:30  

Nutkin thats the down side of txt, or even the cyber world so many of us live in sadly, there is no accent, no feelings or emotions in type, it's sad really how the art of actual real conversation be either in person or the phone or even letter writing has seemed to die out since the internet became such a big part of so many peoples lives. I hope your next post will be on the what made you smile thread saying all is resolved

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 12/11/2007 06:33  

what has caused me to be sad? Well, its the CSA. How can these people make an assesment where I have to pay over £1700, in arrears and then £30 per week regularly there after, when they have no idea what the 50percent custody of my son costs me in real life. I pay for all his clothes, regular holidays to spain for 2 weeks at a time, school uniforms, dinner money, bus fares, weekend cost and entertainment, food, washing, computers, xbox 360's,etc. In short, my son wants for nothing during the 3 to 4 nights a week I have him,but im still being assessed for more when my income has gone down. I feel like im being bled dry! leave us good Dad's alone ya set of useless set of moronic idiots.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/11/2007 10:30  

That's so cr*p Bullet! I hate the CSA & wouldn't use them when I left my x hub. We sorted it between us. I think when Dad's are doing their bit they should be left to it & it should be taken into account the expense of regular visitation expense. keep ur chin up m8!

Update Reply
tigz @ 12/11/2007 10:40  

finding out i couldnt get into the solictors to swear on the bible for my divorce got to wait another week i just want it all over now

Update Reply
tinkerbelle @ 12/11/2007 10:58  

Thank you Tigz, I'll be fine. Ive maintained a stable enviroment for my son now for nearly 7 years, always done my best and never let him down, often putting my life on hold in the process. Its a pity that everytime my 'gold digger' of an ex gets herself into money problems I suffer the brunt. Its a horrible situation to be in for me and really gets me down. I just dont think its right this goverment body is still here cos they really have messed up alot of good parents lives.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/11/2007 11:04  

my car goin to the garage.....now waitin to see whats up with it and how much its goin to cost to put right

Update Reply
RC @ 12/11/2007 11:13  

Wish my kids had a dad like Bullet, spoke to Sean before about this and he is genuinely one of the good guys - would love to say the same for my ex, but he's not paid a penny since deserting us last November 16th :-(

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 12/11/2007 11:28  

Soz to hear that bullet, thought the CSA were supposed to chase those PARENTS who won't and don't take their responsibilties on. Shows what I know! You keep on being the brilliant Dad you are and it won't be too long before your lad sees his Mum for the person she really is mate!

Update Reply
Di @ 12/11/2007 11:44  

thank you and much appreciated comments, cheers me up, thanks

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/11/2007 11:55  

upsets me , being "tarred" with same brush as some of the a*soles out there when trying to be honest and genuine,, and not after the usual thing all men seem to want,when you want to meet people and make some new friends not just be after one thing. some of us are nice guy's monkey

Update Reply
monkeyhanger @ 12/11/2007 12:09  

Sad tonight - seeing our Sophie crying her eyes out yet again this year, I took Scrat, our hamster, to the vets, he's got a tumour and is to be operated on tomorrow morning - he's family so deserves every chance

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 12/11/2007 15:42  

just got to the fridge and found im out of beer

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 13/11/2007 10:36  

Not getting chance to natter to ChatBot before I came to work as I know how much tigz looks forward to the banter, sorry tigz just tuesday is a very busy day with an early start for me, i am only just getting ready to leave work now.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 13/11/2007 13:31  

aww - nutkins, hope hammie is ok! What made me said : was seein a lovely lay at work in tears as she is loosin her job......just wanted to give her a hug and say it will all be ok......but I guess thats not what you really want to hear....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/11/2007 14:25  

Awww thanks loobylou ! Scratty is back home tonight, he survived the op, won the hearts of the ladies at the surgery, and has to make a return journey on monday for a check-up, but he's bouncing around his cage so is a very lucky hammie !

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 13/11/2007 15:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email