MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What made you sad or unhappy today?

What made you sad or unhappy today? (734) - Forums [Biker Match] What made you sad or unhappy today? (734) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What made you sad or unhappy today?

Finished work raced to the pub only to find out that there was a problem with the tv's and they had to show the same channel and they had it on bbc who only show the sport nobody want ie the F**king rugby.
Ok fair enough I go to another pub.
They have the rugby on four screens and put the football on the last screen and I still make more noise that the rugby fans.
Ehen the rugby finished a TWAT takes the remote and changers all the tv's to a music channel and when I pointed out the error of his ways he shakenly managed to change all the tv's back to God's great game except the tv i was watching.
My views was noted and I don't think I'll be welcome in this pub for a while, so no drinking with my dad. It's his local.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 10/03/2018 19:48  

some body needs to open/answer there F......bloody PM's

Getting angrier by the hour!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/03/2018 21:52  

Pleased it's not just me, Stu!
Any communication would help.
Makes you feel really listened to doesn't it?

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 12/03/2018 22:45  

time to read/answer/act on the PM's.

Getting tired of excuses now.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/03/2018 23:01  

Waiting for something

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 17/03/2018 08:29  

This was a couple of days ago, couldn't get to a pc at the time and I'm too old and wonky to log in from my phone, so...........

A flight being delayed, then delayed again, then delayed yet again, then it was cancelled. So, they expect me to stay in the terminal for 26 hours until the next flight home. I had other plans, went back to where I was staying and waited for the updates about my flight from Sleazyjet. Went to get my flight last night only to be told that cos I left the airport I can't get on the flight because it's full. I could come back just before take off to see if anyone didn't turn up but I just couldn't be arsed, I told them I'll go back to where I was and book another flight later. I love Scotland anyway, so being here is better than being at home :D

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/03/2018 13:18  

Getting a email yesterday from ebay saying the jacket I'd bought was on it's way and today an email from the bike shop saying they have make a mistake and the jacket isn't in stock and it will be two to three weeks before they are back in.
They did offer me one with an orange stripe down the arm, however I have one of them and it looks like a harley jacket, so I was planning to use the old one just for work.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 20/03/2018 18:36  

Devastating news that the last male northern white rhino has died aged 45........☹️☹️☹️ no more in the wild and only two females in the safe place...... How bloody sad.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/03/2018 19:35  

The fact that I am hearing about Ant Mcpartlin on the news....... At what point did a feckin TV presenter become more important than, for instance, the fact that Holland and Barrett are selling products made from Krill which is dramatically affecting sea creatures in Antarctica like penguins, whales etc...... That matters far more....... Ffs I despair!!!! And by the way if you're interested contact Holland and Barrett and ask them to stop....or check out Greenpeace website amongst others x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/03/2018 20:11  

That's why, when I can be bothered, I watch Channel 4 news. At least they make an attempt to cover real stories. Failing that there are some excellent radio programmes available to download either via BBC iPlayer or through various Podcast platforms. I often hear stories that never make the mainstream news. BBC Radio 4's "Costing the Earth" might be up your street xSuzix

Update Reply
NotPhilMitchell @ 21/03/2018 23:05  

Thanks NPM fir the info 😊. I actually usually avoid news and never watch TV but this was on the radio 📻 soooo kind of got through my censorship!!! But thanks for the tips and happy newsing! 😝

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/03/2018 12:10  

Well firstly, I need to say hello to everyone as this is my #first post on the message board after some instruction from Matt (site designer) and encouraged me to sign up to an event (done). So what made me happy this week? Well apart from being on holiday for a week (smiles) and no talk of "governance" "protocol" or "assurance" anywhere in sight that would have made me happy. No it was none of these things though. It was a remarkably small bedroom with a sloping en-suite shower in a hotel in the countryside not far from Whitby that did the trick.

Why? Well I stay in Hilton Hotels more or less every week and all the comforts it brings - then on walking into my room I immediately felt uneasy - but the warmth of the welcome, the peace of the surroundings and the chickens sitting in my lap outside being stroked like a cat was incredibly soothing (apart from her liking my Theakstons) - so much so that I would go back to that hotel. So the moral of the story is that wealth does not bring you happiness, warmth and love does.

Thats my two cents worth

Will.

Update Reply
Emirates19 @ 22/03/2018 15:52  

Welcome to the site Emirates19. Having read your post I'm lost as to why you would be sad or unhappy (well apart from the everyday usage of the words "governance" "protocol" or "assurance") 😉

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/03/2018 19:33  

Seeing hope disappear.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 27/03/2018 07:45  

Hearing a lovely person is going through a terrible time and being unable to make things better.

I only hope that a shoulder or an ear will help in some small way.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 27/03/2018 12:01  

A simply job being made very difficult by a very simple lifter driver

Update Reply
JP @ 28/03/2018 05:34  

further tests to be had, and a cataract that stops me from riding (and driving)....oh the joys of public transport :-(

Difficult decisions to be made

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 28/03/2018 14:35  

Sorry to hear of your situation RB. Hope things begin to improve for you. Take care you know where Stu n I are if you need anything.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 28/03/2018 15:17  

Been to a very old friends funeral today so unhappy 😔 goodnight loveable rogue

Update Reply
Serenhondacbr splodge @ 29/03/2018 14:07  

Worrying about a lovely wee friend's current state of mind, she is severely depressed and I feel so helpless....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/04/2018 20:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email