MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Thank you

Thank you - Forums [Biker Match] Thank you - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Thank you

It just goes to show what a fab site this is for making genuine friends Thanks Bluesbiker, Lula and Skins for being there for me tonight, really appreciated your support when my daughter phoned in a panic. Thanks also bluesbiker for coming around to her house and being there for me and helping me keep her mind occupied until her partner came home to go with her to hospital. I will let you all know in the morning how she gets on.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 11/11/2007 19:09  

We do it cus we care CG. And cus we know you'd do the same for us. Aaaaaaw Hugs

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 11/11/2007 20:18  

Hope she's okay Cg! x

Update Reply
Di @ 12/11/2007 03:24  

Really hope your daughter is alright CGbig hug for ya xx

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 12/11/2007 04:24  

hugs for u cg,hope shes ok hun.xxx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 12/11/2007 05:27  

Latest up date is all things related to the pregnancy are fine, baby is doing ok. She has just txt me from the hospital to say she is going to have a brain scan at about 12 noon. Thanks for all the kind thoughts and wishes

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 12/11/2007 06:25  

Wow C G it's been a roller-coaster weekend, meeting loads of nice folks, raising loads of dosh, my son coming off his bike (he's ok) and now your daughter having to have a brain scan. Flipping heck. I hope everything goes well for her and the baby.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/11/2007 06:33  

Big CG! Got everything crossed for good news later. xx

Update Reply
tigz @ 12/11/2007 07:13  

Hope your lad is okay Kwak! x Fingers crossed for your daughter Cg. x

Update Reply
Di @ 12/11/2007 08:32  

My daughter has just phoned to say they have let her come home, the brain scan was normal and so they are at a loss to what made her have what happened to her. Kwak all the best to your son

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 12/11/2007 13:27  

Aww sh*t CG I hope evrythings ok.....brought tears to my eyes but please don't tell anyone cos aren't bikers supposed to be tough. You take care tho hon

Update Reply
Herne @ 12/11/2007 14:05  

Glad everything is ok mummy dips....X

Update Reply
skins @ 12/11/2007 17:03  

Thanks son, nice to know your sister is ok isn't it.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 12/11/2007 17:57  

Glad that all is well with your daughter and her pregnancy CG, its such a worrying time for you x Hope your son is alright too Kwak x Big for you all xx

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 13/11/2007 04:28  

hope our daughter is ok now CG keep your chin up honey xx hope your son is ok kwak xx

Update Reply
tinkerbelle @ 13/11/2007 12:23  

Thanks folks (soz I didn't mean to hi-jack C G's thread ) That's brill news C G, your daughter doesn't take after you then? you said her brain is normal lol (just kidding)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/11/2007 12:40  

No probs kwak I don't mind sharing the thread with you, its what its all about being supportive to each other. Thanks everyone for all your kind wishes and thankfully the scans were normal for my daughter. Kwak I have to have my brain scanned regularly and yeah there is one in there but sadly its not fully functional but then what would you expect for someone who has endless ramblings to a cyber hubby she has divorced yet never even met. Joking apart I had the fantastic news in January that I don't have MS and have had no further brain bleeds for the past 4yrs. Now you will realise why I love life and appreciate being the lucky person I am to wake up to face another day.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 13/11/2007 13:28  

Joking apart I had the fantastic news in January that I don't have MS and have had no further brain bleeds for the past 4yrs. Now you will realise why I love life and appreciate being the lucky person I am to wake up to face another day. I keep putting my foot in it I'd take it out put I'd probably shove the other one in instead lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/11/2007 18:48  

Hey you daft bat or should that be daft duck nearest thing I can think of that kwaks. lol putting your foot in it no way, how was you to know what had happened to me, I never thought of your post as anything but funny. I am always putting my foot in it, thats why I carry a fold up spade on the back of my bike so I can just pull up and dig a hole as soon as I get of my bike, to save me time as I am always digging myself into holes.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 13/11/2007 20:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email