MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Farewell....

Farewell.... - Forums [Biker Match] Farewell.... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Farewell....

To friends I've met, and those who I havn't yet met..... Due to unforseen circumstances, I'm going to have to bow out of BM for the forseeable future, maybe weeks or months yet, I'm unsure. Finances are pretty low, and therefore I have to forfeit my home phone, which also effects my internet access, amongst other things. I've made some good friends and aquaintances on here in the short time I've been a member, and thank you all from my heart for being so kind, funny and caring. Those of you who's numbers I have, I will keep in touch as soon as I get a permanent mobile number, most of you know the problems I've been having with no network on my current contract. Unfortunately, this also means I won't be at Squires at the weekend, which I was really looking forward to, so although I won't be there in person, I will be in mind and spirit. Thanks to BM for being such a people friendly site, and hope to be back with you all again soon xxx FlameRed xxx

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 09/11/2007 15:17  

awwwwwwwwwww we goin to miss you hun hope u get things sorted and come bk to us soon ............... u will be missed

Update Reply
RC @ 09/11/2007 15:23  

take care mate xx

Update Reply
dragon @ 09/11/2007 15:26  

take care hope your back with us very soon x

Update Reply
nina @ 09/11/2007 15:29  

ahh red you cant leave us who else will flash there bum off with me at partys if you go

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 09/11/2007 15:29  

Dunno what you mean....... Woodpecker.... what a refreshing change....!!!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 09/11/2007 15:49  

Dont leave us for to long darlin!!We will miss ya darlin,dont be a stranger and keep smiling. love and stuff tony d xx

Update Reply
anthony d @ 09/11/2007 15:52  

flame we have never met but I have heard lots about you and was really looking forward to meeting you, please don't go away for long, its times like this we all need friends and if there is anything I can do to help please let me know, lula has my number and I will ask her to pass it on to you. Take care and come back soon. cg xxx

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 09/11/2007 16:16  

take care flame come back soon xx

Update Reply
tinkerbelle @ 09/11/2007 17:24  

Dont stay away too long mate,you got my number so if theres anything you need or just want a chat give me a shout

Update Reply
Oggy @ 09/11/2007 17:34  

marie please don't stay away too long mate, you know me and skins are here for you hunni. xxxx

Update Reply
lula @ 10/11/2007 09:00  

Hey flamered. Hope everything is ok. Dont stay away too long.. Come back sooooooooonnnnnn.......

Update Reply
skins @ 10/11/2007 10:11  

Not met you yet, but enjoyed the few times we have been in chat together with others, you take care mate, and look after yourself, don't stay away too long, Tracyxx

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 10/11/2007 10:15  

Hang in there FlameRed, hope your problems all turn out to be small! Hope to see you back soon, Trev X

Update Reply
abctrev @ 10/11/2007 15:34  

take care flame

Update Reply
storm @ 10/11/2007 16:12  

Any help you want marie give us a shout will be there for you come back soon

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 12/11/2007 05:02  

Was lovely to meet you on Sunday Flame hope all will work out for you real soon. Keep in touch, you know where I am. CG

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 12/11/2007 05:15  

Lovely to meet you Flame. I hope your situation soon improves and be careful!!! Stay away from that bit of your trouble and keep safe!!! Always here if you need a shoulder. Big xx

Update Reply
tigz @ 12/11/2007 07:25  

Nice to see ya again on Sunday flame. Dont stay away to long eh

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 12/11/2007 14:25  

Take care and be back soon. Was nice to meet you at the halloween fancy dress bash. xxGGxx

Update Reply
golden girl @ 12/11/2007 20:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email