MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Women

Women - Forums [Biker Match] Women - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Women

What the feck?  562 users online and only 16 women in total, what a fecking shit site these days, whats happened? love to know where all the women have gone!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/12/2016 01:43  

Well,i'm dating one of them...:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 27/12/2016 09:06  

out of curiosity I read your profile. Not that appealable. You come across as a complete twonk who just moans and bitches. Get positive, be nice and maybe someone out there may become more inclined to be attracted to you!

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 27/12/2016 09:10  

Ooo-errr, looks like someone spat their dummy out!

All I can say is get out to events n rideouts, meet people and you never know .

As for renewing subs, I don't think you will have to bother, as the site is accessible to all. However, considering your comments, I doubt your presence will be missed!

Good luck in your search for a woman, perhaps I should wish her Godspeed too

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 27/12/2016 09:50  

Well I'm dating another one of the girls from here as well. 

Plenty of girls on site. Of all ages shapes sizes and tastes. 

You get out what you put in simples really But one thing you're guaranteed to grab with an attatude and language like that ranges from stuff all to not very pleasant. By the looks of things status quo judging by your current comment. 

If It's a dating site or a shag fest your after maybe one of the other sites out there might be more to your taste. 

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/12/2016 10:03  

Oh dear, someone obviously didn't get Santa's nice list and is now having a paddy about it.....calm down luv and have a mince pie!

Update Reply
Rose67 @ 27/12/2016 11:45  

Get out there and try meeting up with some people mate. You may just have picked a bad day, I could name more than 16 women I have met from this site, the majority being on meetups and rideouts, not sitting, in a bad mood, in the privacy of wherever you are. Although I am not looking for more than friendship and rideouts, I have met some really nice people of both sexes.
So, get yourself out there, I'm sure your not really like how you have initially come across.

AJ

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 27/12/2016 14:01  

@Rose Have a mince pie

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 27/12/2016 14:02  

In my opinion a good mince pie can cure most of the world's ills

Update Reply
HD3FXD @ 27/12/2016 14:10  

I've always found Jack Daniels to be a valuable medicinal potion too...and you don't have to chew it...win/win :)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 27/12/2016 14:20  

^^^ I'll match your JD Jinx and raise you a nice Speyside single malt lol

Its the civilised thing to do, especially if you are worried about your teeth lol

Update Reply
HD3FXD @ 27/12/2016 14:27  

Very few teeth left,so JD is good energy saver,too..""OO""

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 27/12/2016 14:34  

You should have gone to the Christmas dinner a last week there were plenty there. I was on a table with 1 gent and 7 lady's it would of been 8 but the short fat scotch bird had to leave early

Update Reply
JP @ 27/12/2016 14:37  

So sorry the short, fat Scottish bird had to leave early lol. If I'd stayed, I might have scarred you for life lol.

No, scratch that, I think you may be beyond repair already anyways

Update Reply
HD3FXD @ 27/12/2016 14:58  

Can I bribe you with mince pies lol

Update Reply
JP @ 27/12/2016 15:54  

Depends wot u bribing me to do? Lol

Update Reply
HD3FXD @ 27/12/2016 21:23  

Forget the mince pies ... Jinx pass the JD bottle please

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 28/12/2016 16:05  

Ice?

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 29/12/2016 20:28  

You posted that at quarter to 2 in the morning? Is it not just possible that a few of us were catching some Z's, ready for work in the morning?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 30/12/2016 07:36  

NO ice, Jinx, don't water it down!

At rallies I don't even bother with a glass (shocking I know) why would I want to waste it by transferring it into another receptical?!

Double, no coke, no ice, (in a glass) is just the ticket, when in company.

With regards to the time of the original post, I too noticed that and thought that he would have been lucky getting a response from half a dozen folk at that time (male/female). I reckon a heck of a lot of members don't log out. Personally, I tend to forget to do so on nine out of ten times.. purely an age thing, methinks!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 30/12/2016 08:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email