MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Hampshire Bowman - 18th or 25th Nov??

Hampshire Bowman - 18th or 25th Nov?? - Forums [Biker Match] Hampshire Bowman - 18th or 25th Nov?? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Hampshire Bowman - 18th or 25th Nov??

I think we all really enjoyed the first Hampshire Meet yesterday, and peeps are already discussing the next one! Mazza has suggested 18th Nov...? Or if that is not suitable for some peeps how about 25th Nov...? Please can you post your preference here and we can then get the preferred date up on the Events board ASAP!! (Personally either is ok for me but need time to arrange a babysitter again!) See you all soon! Leigh xxx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 05/11/2007 04:51  

Either is good for me at the mo, although I was thinking of going up to the NEC either 24 or 25 Nov for the bike show.

Oh yeah... next time can I be the quiet one?

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 05/11/2007 05:02  

18th best for me as I'm in Spain the following weekend. Was a great meeting!

Update Reply
shooter @ 05/11/2007 05:08  

No you can't DM... you can be the cabaret again!!! Don't forget your furry animals everyone!!! 18th is looking favorite so far then...?

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 05/11/2007 05:25  

doh cant do the 18th :-(

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 05/11/2007 09:57  

Hey guys, Really enjoyed yesterday - def not laughed so much in ages. I can do the 17th or 18th but prob not good the weekend after as I've got exams the next week and really should do some revision!!! Plus the animals will find it a little difficult to do the 25th he he I'll be happy if DM is the cabaret again - takes the heat off me or Pob (and the horses and badgers) he he! Hugs Xv

Update Reply
middlv @ 05/11/2007 13:11  

Well since you ask so nicely middlv how can I possibly refuse...

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 06/11/2007 03:51  

Yes 18th sounds fine for another trip to the zoo...

Update Reply
riverdog @ 06/11/2007 04:36  

can i be zoo keeper???

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 06/11/2007 05:17  

That depends on what qualifications you have hun!

So it's looking like the 18th then? I'll put it in the diary and start practising the song and dance act.

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 06/11/2007 07:46  

My vote is for the 18th... Going to a party on the 24th and I don't want to turn up on the 25th looking like DM did on Sunday lol Sorry Mate

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 06/11/2007 08:41  

So, shall i put it up on events for 18th then peeps? Noon onwards again? Won't mention the furry animals on events, but don't forget to bring one!... and those who puppied out early had better ask a friend to fill them in about it LOL!!!!!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 06/11/2007 08:53  

Go for it wiccan, that's at least 6 of us isn't it?

And stueylewie, if you'd had the night i'd had you'd be looking far worse!

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 06/11/2007 09:00  

Its posted on events! Woo Hoo!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 06/11/2007 09:38  

I will be there looking forward to it already woohoo can I bring my furry animal she will sit on my lap and be good Oh and am at a party on the Sat night let's hope we don't look or feel like DM did Leigh will contact you for a chat before xxx

Update Reply
Mazza @ 06/11/2007 15:40  

Any time Mazza, you have my number hun! I'm bringing Marvin my furry friend too LOL!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 06/11/2007 15:46  

Just don't bring the latest virus... There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally, and By hand. This virus is called Worm-Overload-Recreational-Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else Via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life Completely. If you should come into contact with WORK put your jacket on and take two Good friends to the nearest grocery store. Purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolating-Neutralizer-Extract (WINE) or Bothersome-Employer-Elimination-Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote Repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system. Only then attend the Bowman...

Update Reply
riverdog @ 07/11/2007 07:44  

Just don't bring the latest virus... There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally, and By hand. This virus is called Worm-Overload-Recreational-Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else Via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life Completely. If you should come into contact with WORK put your jacket on and take two Good friends to the nearest grocery store. Purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolating-Neutralizer-Extract (WINE) or Bothersome-Employer-Elimination-Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote Repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system. Only then attend the Bowman...

Update Reply
riverdog @ 07/11/2007 07:44  

ahhhhhhhhh ... it's doubled already, pass the BEER

Update Reply
riverdog @ 07/11/2007 07:46  

Psml @ river

Update Reply
dragon @ 07/11/2007 07:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email