MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Your favourite rallies ???

Your favourite rallies ??? - Forums [Biker Match] Your favourite rallies ??? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Your favourite rallies ???

What is your favourite rally & why ? I like activities & silly games on the Saturday, good bands on the night. Some w/ends your spoilt for choice which one to go to. My rally season ended on a damp note. It rained at the WozWolf rally from Friday early evening to late Sunday morning virtually non stop.

Update Reply
Scarecrow @ 12/10/2016 04:43  

Sadly,my 2 all-time favourite rallies no longer exist...Ducati Northern Rally,held in Knaresborough,a town of many pubs and clubs....pub crawl contest always a favourite event...lots of other Italian marques showed up to swell the numbers,i won tug o' war and egg catching on different occasions at this one..happy daze..:)>
The Big Grin Rally,held at the Black Horse, Seaton Ross,close to Holme On Spalding Moor,another Yorkshire venue,held By Italian Motorcycle Owners Club (IMOC) ...was small,friendly rally ,great pub and campsite.. both places highly recommended as bike friendly...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 12/10/2016 17:41  

Oh...a 'live' one would be Farmyard Rally by MAG...loved it,bit muddy getting out though..haha..
Next one a 'no-brainer' The Barflies Rally,held at Lower Lode Inn,Forthampton,nr.Tewkesbury,excellent rally,very friendly,great atmosphere,bands and disco,great pub good beers...as long as the River Severn stays between it's banks....floods sometimes...:)>is the same venue used by BM members for The 'BIG O Weekend'..see events posts section.

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 12/10/2016 17:46  

I've heard of the barfly but know nothing about it. Might be tempted next year.

Update Reply
Scarecrow @ 13/10/2016 02:12  

Well worth the effort,but get in early for tickets, as strict numbers limit,and high demand....it's in July,but keep an eye on their website from start of year for ticket dates...barflysbikers.com

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 13/10/2016 11:14  

My first time at Barflys and wont be my last great place

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 13/10/2016 11:48  

Probably one of the best small campsites around,agreed...and Sam the landlady always treats bikers well,so lots wander there(Lower Lode) all year round just for ride on a day off..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 13/10/2016 12:30  

There's probably not many on here that even heard of it but I always liked the Nob Rot Rally which was organised by Griffin MCC back in the early 80s. The badges raised a few eyebrows and it would be a brave soul that wore one down to his local.

Update Reply
Gloom @ 13/10/2016 14:31  

I prefer smaller Rallies than big ones like Farmyard

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/10/2016 15:48  

Must admit fewer numbers rarely means less fun,BJ..everybody meets everybody else quicker..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 14/10/2016 17:25  

Always love the Rebel Rally near Nottingham, but unfortunately they don't do it anymore. Also the Rock 'n Bike near Chesterfield was ace a few years ago, not been able to go again as I now work too far away, hopefully one day again. Have been on a couple near Selby years ago, very small ones but great location and great laughs

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 18/10/2016 19:59  

Keep them coming. All good ideas for next year !!

Update Reply
Scarecrow @ 18/10/2016 23:10  

AutumNABDness, only did it once before they lost the venue. Waiting until they manage to get another ground sorted and get it on again. Not a huge rally but not a miniscule one either.

Update Reply
Double six @ 19/10/2016 00:13  

I know a few NADB guys but never been to one of there rallies.

Update Reply
Scarecrow @ 19/10/2016 10:10  

Barflys is the best small rally going the work they put in to make it a great weekend. Also the detail the showers and toilets must be ordered by a female Hot showers clean toilets and both have music playing to keep you occupied lol. Also Bmad in Devon not really a rally but a great weekend to be had. Both the above are run none profitable with all proceeds going to charity.

Update Reply
JP @ 07/11/2016 09:47  

Have to agree with JP, Barflys is a fab small rally and the added extras you get are noticeable.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/11/2016 10:00  

Looks like Barfly is going on my must do list.

Update Reply
Scarecrow @ 07/11/2016 19:04  

In my rallying days i loved the East Leeds Lions Rally over easter weekend and the Perverts in Leather Rally. That was a weekend i'll never forget! And the Rock and Blues Rally at Squires in August i think...i dont remember much about them, so they must have been good!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 14/11/2016 00:03  

DC the rock and bike at squires still gets a good turn.out from bm why not drag you ass down next year

Update Reply
JP @ 14/11/2016 09:52  

Dirty donkey & Chinnor bike dayz are friendly rallies. Held April & July over Bucks/Oxon way. I've moved away now but hopefully gonna make my way home for those

Update Reply
natz2 @ 16/12/2016 19:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email