MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Why??

Why?? (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Why?? (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Why??

Why do Lampies always steal your Sharpie?? WHY?

It's attached to a lanyard for a reason, f*** off and get your own!!

Sorry, just a small rant about the pondlife I 'associate' with. I won't say 'work' with, because even something as trivial as a light switch can make lights go on and off. And don't get me started on the Vidiots either

Right, I better go to bed for a few hours and hopefully wake up in a more cheerful mood

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/12/2016 14:14  

Oh dear Cornholio, that's 2 of us proper grumpy today lol. Taking deep breaths and waiting for Karma to do its thing

Update Reply
HD3FXD @ 12/12/2016 17:12  

Eat more chocolate!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/12/2016 18:27  

^^^^

Update Reply
HD3FXD @ 12/12/2016 18:57  

HD3FXD I'm ok now, just needed some sleep

I'm in a much more cheerful mood, gonna mess about for a bit then get back at it. I must admit, the HMRC people aren't my favourite people either. I rank them alongside Traffic Wardens......oh, and Lampies

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/12/2016 21:48  

Why do I get half way through wrapping Xmas presents, run out of labels and also realise that I have forgotten to buy something

Please can Xmas be over. Soon.

Update Reply
HD3FXD @ 15/12/2016 17:48  

Why does the Rain God wait till i step outside ,with bike gear on...lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 15/12/2016 20:07  

Because Jinx57, the rain God is an evil minded, sadistic deity who also delights in arriving the second a freshly cleaned bike emerges from the garage

Update Reply
HD3FXD @ 16/12/2016 08:59  

Whats a 'lampie' ?

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 16/12/2016 09:41  

A Lampy is one of the lowest forms of life. Sort of in between plankton and an amoeba, but with less braincells........

They're also the people that do lights for gigs and things like that. The brightest thing about them are said lights

Actually, the Vidiots rank lower on the evolutionary scale than the Lampies. They're the clowns who think theirs is the most important job at the whole gig, and that we must drop everything and bow down to them when they appear because they're something special. When in fact, all they do is point a camera at something, and they need a director to them them when to do it and what to point the camera at

As you've no doubt worked out, there is plenty of banter and piss-taking in my job and not once have I ever considered bribing a Rigger to drop a shackle on a Vidiots head while said Rigger is in the roof playing with his points.........

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/12/2016 12:59  

Why do my little fingers turn into sausages when I'm looking around the forums? Apologies to anyone who thinks they have a stalker.

I need to start using lappy rather than mobi

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 16/12/2016 23:51  

You obviously have contracted FFS..(or Fat Finger Syndrome)..no knwon crue ,i've been tirmenal for years..lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 20/12/2016 20:48  

Not To Be Confused With HBS.(Half Brained Syndrome)...also untreatable,but Jack Daniels helps when he can...:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 20/12/2016 20:50  

'Tis true, its the FFS curse lingers in my fingers... Thank goodness for predictive text eh?!

Jack is my bezzie mate, he listens to my rantings, nods sympathetically, and more importantly he never out stays his welcome. HBS runs in the gene pool methinks!

Double, no coke, no ice, please !

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/12/2016 23:52  

Why is it that every time I think I'm done writing Xmas cards another one comes through the door

Update Reply
HD3FXD @ 21/12/2016 17:33  

Why do car drivers think there safe when pulling out in front of 44 Tonnes doing 50MPH.
She was very lucky this time

Update Reply
JP @ 21/12/2016 17:50  

tut...JP,you old softie...i bet you braked...:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 21/12/2016 19:09  

Jinx trucks computers do it if I dont its really anoying lol

Update Reply
JP @ 22/12/2016 03:17  

Old Un play nice its Christmas lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/12/2016 11:26  

JP you been taking lessons off Al65??
He's gone to work in his Christmas t shirt...Grumpy for life - not just for Christmas!
Flippin' wagon drivers!!

Update Reply
Joey05 @ 23/12/2016 07:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email