MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Husband and Wife

Husband and Wife  - Forums [Biker Match] Husband and Wife  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Husband and Wife

Husband: Oh, come on Wife: Leave me alone ! Husband: It won't take long. Wife: I won't be able to sleep afterwards. Husband: I can't sleep without it. Wife: Why do you think of things like this in the middle of the night ? Husband: Because I'm Hot. Wife: You get hot at the darnedest of times. Husband: If you love me I wouldn't have to beg you. Wife: If you love me you'd me more considerate. Husband: You don't love me anymore. Wife: Yes I do, but lets forget it for tonight. Husband: Please.....come on Wife: Alright, I'll do it. Husband: What's the matter? Need a flashlight? Wife: I can't find it. Husband: Oh, for heaven's sake, feel for it !! Wife: There! Are you satisfied? Husband: Oh, yes. Wife: Is it up far enough? Husband: Oh, thats good. Wife: Now go to sleep, and from now on when you want the window open, do it yourself.

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 01/11/2007 05:41  

Update Reply
RC @ 01/11/2007 05:50  

nice 1

Update Reply
nina @ 01/11/2007 05:55  

reasonable nutkins!!! I bet you have crunchy nut cornflakes on a morning! lol.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/11/2007 06:21  

u got a microphone in this bedroom ?!!!!!

Update Reply
ladyrider @ 01/11/2007 06:24  

Bullet wrote: reasonable nutkins!!! I bet you have crunchy nut cornflakes on a morning! lol. Can't stand em fella, lol !!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 01/11/2007 06:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email