MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Parish Oven - Bike Night

Parish Oven - Bike Night - Forums [Biker Match] Parish Oven - Bike Night - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Parish Oven - Bike Night

For people in and around the Derbyshire/South Yorkshire area, there's a new bike night that I'm told has only been going for a few weeks, so may not be well known about yet.

The pub is called the Parish Oven and it's located in a village called Thorpe Salvin (postcode S80 3JU) and starts at 6pm on a Monday night.

I went last night and the pub had put on a BBQ and were selling tea and coffee plus the bar was open, of course.

I'll check to see if they will be holding an event next Monday, as it's a bank Holiday of course, but there are some nice roads round the area if you fancy a ride on a nice summers evening.

Update Reply
Morseman @ 24/05/2016 09:49  

It sounds good to me
keep me posted. If it's on next Monday evening and it's decent weather I'll have a ride over :-)

Update Reply
MrBen @ 25/05/2016 14:26  

That would be a nice little jolly from my way might pop over Monday sometime

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/05/2016 23:09  

not far from the pilly do other weekend

Update Reply
havfun @ 26/05/2016 10:04  

I checked with the pub and they confirm that the bike night will be held on Bank Holiday Monday.

I'll be going but the other triker that will often go out for a run isn't sure if they will be back on time, so I may be on my own.

Update Reply
Morseman @ 27/05/2016 18:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email