MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Words Women Use

Words Women Use - Forums [Biker Match] Words Women Use - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Words Women Use

FINE

This is the word women use to end an argument when they feel they are right and you need to shut up. Never use "fine" to
describe how a woman looks - this will cause you to have one of those arguments.

FIVE MINUTES

This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the rubbish, so it's an even trade.

NOTHING

This means "something," and you should be on your toes. "Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. "Nothing" usually signifies an argument that will last "Five Minutes" and end with "Fine"

GO AHEAD (With Raised Eyebrows! )

This is a dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset over "Nothing" and will end with the word "Fine"

GO AHEAD (Normal Eyebrows)

This means "I give up" or "do what you want because I don't care" You will get a "Raised Eyebrow Go Ahead" in just a few minutes, followed by "Nothing" and "Fine" and she will talk to you in about "Five Minutes" when she cools off.

LOUD SIGH

This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot at that moment, and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing"

SOFT SIGH

Again, not a word, but a non-verbal statement. "Soft Sighs" mean that she is content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe, and she will stay content.

THAT'S OKAY

This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long
and hard before paying you back for whatever it is that you have done. "That's Okay" is often used with the word "Fine" and
in conjunction with a "Raised Eyebrow."

GO AHEAD!

At some point in the near future, you are going to be in some mighty big trouble.

PLEASE DO

This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is giving you the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have
for doing whatever it is that you have done. You have a fair chance with the truth, so be careful and you shouldn't get a
"That's Okay"

THANKS

A woman is thanking you. Do not faint. Just say 'you're welcome'.

THANKS A LOT

This is different from "Thanks." A woman will say, "Thanks A Lot" when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have offended her in some callous way, and will be followed by the "Loud Sigh." Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the
"Loud Sigh," as she will only tell you "Nothing"

Update Reply
abctrev @ 30/10/2007 16:53  

You know the female species so well ............ to be honest its true, scarily

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 30/10/2007 17:01  

Woah ! What happened there ? My posts before abctrev's which I was answering............. Matt, Matt help !

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 30/10/2007 17:03  

............and again........ confused ? you will be ........

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 30/10/2007 17:05  

lmao how true can this be ?!!

Update Reply
nina @ 30/10/2007 17:14  

Let's see where this one appears on the board, maybe Nutkin's found the twilight zone...

Update Reply
abctrev @ 30/10/2007 17:14  

Spooky, the board's running backwards.

Update Reply
abctrev @ 30/10/2007 17:15  

Fantastic look into the female psyche!!! LMAO As for the upside down posts....glad it's happened to someone else Nutkin...happened to me & Tango yesterday....well confusing!!!!

Update Reply
tigz @ 30/10/2007 17:53  

Sussed it! Look at the time on ABC's 1st post....it's hours ahead of the ones that follow it! Gosh I'm good!!! hehehehe

Update Reply
tigz @ 30/10/2007 17:56  

Why yes, your right, give the girl a gold star !!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 30/10/2007 18:19  

they're all nuts I am bracing myself for a slap here

Update Reply
Oggy @ 30/10/2007 18:57  

wtf's going on?????

Update Reply
Oggy @ 30/10/2007 18:57  

PMSL - this is soooooooooooooooo true ...so guys beware & be Warned!!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 31/10/2007 07:20  

Cheers Nutkin!! lol It took 2 days to suss it And to Oggy.....Ssssssssssssssslap! Didn't want you to miss out when you were expecting it. hehehe We're not nutz just complex in nature and "fine" covers a multitude when dealing with the simpler sex!

Update Reply
tigz @ 31/10/2007 08:35  

PMSL Tigz !!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 31/10/2007 11:16  

lmao yes this is very true about us but remember we can change the rules at any time we like so ner!!!!!

Update Reply
tinkerbelle @ 31/10/2007 13:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email