MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Yorkshire Pudding Rally August 5 to 7

Yorkshire Pudding Rally August 5 to 7 - Forums [Biker Match] Yorkshire Pudding Rally August 5 to 7 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Yorkshire Pudding Rally August 5 to 7

This must be the best rally in this part of the country, not to big with a brilliant atmosphere one not to be missed

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 15/02/2016 00:33  

It is that Bill but untill they sort out the food its only going to descend there are too many ppl saying they are giving MAG a miss due to the poor food.

Update Reply
JP @ 16/02/2016 15:48  

I love the pizza that you can get at the MAG events, they have a real thin base and are absulutly brilliant for me, other wise i cook my my food my self or have salards

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 17/02/2016 01:10  

I love that pizza too Bill, although in recent years the staff have changed n some of them really cant be bothered; ive had totally charcoaled disasters as well as barely cooked. Such a shame as they are really yummy when they are 'on it'!

Then again I suppose a field full of hungry, drunken (in the main) or hungover bikers is a bit of a challenge... Lol

YP is badly under catered and the business themselves dont seem to get their act in gear at all. Many run out of food or are late in opening up. Its not brilliant when you queue for brekkie on Saturday morning around 10am to be told (when you get to the front) that 90% of the choices are 'off' and the boss has gone to get supplies but dont worry cos he will be back by 1.30pm ... Eh?! Guess its a walk into the village to the pub then!

I now take 'emergency' supplies just in case, a couple of porridge pots or cereal boxes as well as some fruit, bikkies etc never had to do that until a couple of years ago.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/02/2016 07:32  

Yes the Pizza is really nice when they can be bothered but they are cutting costs in the too many ways, Last one I had was ham and pineapple. Ham was like dust and the pineapple was mashed out of a tin but they forgot to drain it before poring half a pint of syrup on the pizza. Its a shame that MAG think they can stand by and let them rip attendees off like this but as they charge them megga bucks to have a pitch they dont give a toss. As folk keep paying for tickets it will carry on the same as it is so-so bands poor food and same old comedy, Laugh everybody I said "f**k"

Regards Grumpy

Update Reply
JP @ 17/02/2016 09:31  

Fu@king hell JP don't sit on the fence son!!!!! Hahahahahhaahahahhaaha!!!!!!! Maybe wud be a good idea for mag to cintact the local councils where they utilize land to try and get local venders to work. Been the wickerman festival and few others and they do the same thing, support ya local venders, soend money on quality local produce. Personally ive eaten mexican food off the floor covered in mud. Biker Bill will vouch for that ;) probs yes, but a bloody good rally, especially if im there to cause nonsence ;) xx

Update Reply
Annie C @ 21/02/2016 23:01  

Annie Annie why am i not surprised lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/02/2016 13:00  

Is there any hotels there were you can go instead of camping.

Update Reply
juliemac @ 28/02/2016 08:24  

Try googling 'Hotels near Escrick' ... Only two I can think of is The Black Bull (excellent food but never stayed there) or The Parsonage (looks great, again never been I think you may find it very expensive), both are quite a distance from the site but after a beer or six, you probably wont be bothered!

This rally has one of the best sites for camping, its very flat pastureland with great drainage , so if it does rain its not 'boggy'.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 28/02/2016 08:45  

BUMP

Update Reply
JP @ 29/03/2016 15:49  

It's a great site - and there's showers!

Update Reply
DayTripper @ 02/04/2016 01:19  

BUMP

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/07/2016 10:24  

This weekend folks :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/08/2016 14:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email