MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Why do ex's spoil the fun!! (

Why do ex's spoil the fun!!  (   - Forums [Biker Match] Why do ex's spoil the fun!!  (   - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Why do ex's spoil the fun!! (

What is it with guys who have an ex pulling the strings. The last 4 possible suitors now where the ex has come back into their lives and wanted them back. (Lucky this time it hadn't gone much further than a couple of meetings!) I must have mug written on my forehead! Can anyone tell me what I have to look out for next time I meet a guy! (I'll have to call myself rebound gal from now on I think!)

Update Reply
babbsy @ 26/10/2007 17:00  

Well all i can say is you have been very unlucky!!When you find your soulmate you will know!!He will love,trust and be honest with you at all times.He will be your friend,lover,soulmate and will always be there for you!Dont give up just be patient,you will get hurt on the way.When u find the right one it will have been worth the pain. So smile and be happy!! I know its easy said then done sometimes! Good luck in your quest tony d x

Update Reply
anthony d @ 26/10/2007 17:12  

Cheers Tony. As I said in a previous posting. "You've got to move on even though it hurts", this time though it was just b****y annoying.

Update Reply
babbsy @ 26/10/2007 17:17  

all x's seem to do this.as soon as you start seeing someone else they decide they've been so wrong & want to try again.Its mainly because they dont want to have to go through seeing their x with some one else & hem being happy in that relationship,trouble is when arguements arise the fact they've been with someone else will always come up.I dont think its worth the hassle getting back with someone you didnt want to be with in the first place,let the past go & move on I say

Update Reply
Oggy @ 26/10/2007 19:31  

Here here, live and let live. I was over the moon when my ex found someone else, still didn't stop him harassing me when I did though!! Still single, havn't found my soul mate either, but whilst you're not looking, you never know who's round the corner! Don't give up, theres someone for everyone.... Mine will turn up the day before I die!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 26/10/2007 19:42  

I must be lucky. Im still friends with the ex and ex and blokey get on fine. I got together with phil before my ex had found anyone, a few weeks later the ex found someone but she is totally paranoid about me. She cancelled a family day out with the ex and disappointed her kids because i was going to be at the event due to the fact it was being held at my workplace. I made some blinds for my ex's new home and she called him whilst i was round there measuring up, he didnt even dare say i was there as she goes loopy. If Phil, the ex and myself go out for a drink, he can say he is with my fella, but he cant say i am there as well. At times i really dont understand women!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 27/10/2007 09:09  

Snap frag. Poor blokes don't stand a chance of working some women out do they? If we don't get 'em how the hell are they supposed to?!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 27/10/2007 09:28  

mmm, I think i know who you are thinking about. I was accused of being you by a certain mans ex/current on messenger a while ago. Boy did I/you get a load of abuse lmao. Needless to say the person in question is now blocked. Shame cos i do get on with the man, just cant be doing with the psychotic bunny boiler in his life lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 27/10/2007 09:36  

Wish you had passed it on to me

Update Reply
Di @ 27/10/2007 10:01  

I get on great with all but one of my exes, and the one I don't get on with lives in Australia now. One of my exes works with me, we hadn't spoken in 17 years until I started working with her, we get on fine and our colleagues think it's funny that we had something going on so long ago.

There's no way I'll go back to any of them, what's done is done and very much in the past. There's no regrets, just no going back.

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 27/10/2007 10:52  

Update Reply
Oggy @ 27/10/2007 11:19  

lifes to short get out there n live

luv n hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

past is past thats where it should stay...live for today thats what i say..................

Update Reply
RC @ 27/10/2007 11:26  

I still speak to all my ex's....just to make sure theres no rumours going around!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 27/10/2007 15:44  

Thats why I try not to speak to mine

Update Reply
Oggy @ 27/10/2007 15:45  

Why is it that someone you once got on with so well, changes into the arse from hell the day they go ??? I learnt the hard way not to get back with the ex when I was 16, cheated on me so we split then got back together so he did it again. Just don't go backwards, move on, when they see you looking a million dollars they might think '****'. This happened to me, I never saw the look but my mate did. I got the ex around to have the kids, went upstairs to get ready and came down in the shortest skirt, high boots, tight top, never really thought about it at the time, just wore what I felt like. Anyway my mate who was going out on same night turned up whilst I was upstairs, and said the look on ex's face when he saw me was a picture ! Just bear in mind he left me for a six foot shaved head very overweight butch type who he was carrying on with - hmmmmm, put a smile on my face when I was told later !!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 28/10/2007 07:37  

ever heard of "you dont know what you've got till it's gone/better the devil you know"!? etc etc or even "plenty more fish in the sea"?! (but there's fish and fish as we all know Im sure!) jealousy/insecurity very negative qualities that often rear their ugly little heads and change ppl into someone else when things break down - not good uh? We're all different though, only human and sometimes say and do the wrong things and make mistakes. Some of us find it easier to move on than others I guess and some just cant forget or leave their pasts behind - no wonder there are so many lonely and unhappy ppl out there and relationships so difficult to make and sustain. Shouldn't be that way though - Ive found, best to just live life as best you can, be yourself, know what you do and dont want and dont settle for less or be afraid to say. Treat others as you want to be treated and just hope for the best.............................you never know what life can bring anyway so no point trying to change it or worry about it, just get on with it as best you can all and be happy and healthy!!!! I still like to think there's someone for everyone out there..........just gotta find em or hope they find you!!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/10/2007 05:35  

life is like a box of chocolates,theres hard ones and soft ones. You got to hope u pick the one ya want and then its a learning process! Well i wish it was that simple!! tony d x

Update Reply
anthony d @ 29/10/2007 14:56  

If it was a box of chocolates, I'd go for the hard exterior with the soft centre, every time, dont mind if its a bit battered in the box, comes with age and transit !

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 29/10/2007 16:44  

Well said Nutkin

Update Reply
babbsy @ 29/10/2007 16:53  

Hey Nutkin, it's just as well you don't mind battered in the box, cos that's how most blokes look nowadays....me excluded of course.

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 29/10/2007 20:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email