MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Why do ex's spoil the fun!! (

Why do ex's spoil the fun!!  (   (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Why do ex's spoil the fun!!  (   (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Why do ex's spoil the fun!! (

men are hooked by soft exteriors but break there teeth on the hard centres,

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 30/10/2007 06:05  

sorry to here that, 1 day mr right will come ur way, as for ex's she enjoy's living,so she keep's the hell out of my life! made it a priorty to not get mixed up with nurse's ever again,my ex being 1,that's another story for a dark and rainy night.take care, a sceptical ex-husband..rob.x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/10/2007 06:58  

OMG nurses, chocolate, soft/hard exteriors.............................lots of past experiences here with some right stories to tell about them between us no doubt lmao!!! My partners ex is a nurse and he echos some of what you say tf1 and I love chocolate but am always wary of unknown centres - hard or soft, as the saying goes "life is like a boxc of chocolate, you never know what you gonna get"!!!! maybe best to just stay hopeful, be careful what you choose and enjoy your chocolate while you've got it but take your time to chew very very carefully when you get near those surprising centres lmao!!! Life is for enjoying and learning from - good and bad, gotta forget, move on and learn to laugh about it.....................only here once remember? this is not a dress rehearsal!!! (oh if it was I wonder how many of us would be very different performers lmao!!) Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/10/2007 09:48  

Nutkin68 said "If it was a box of chocolates, I'd go for the hard exterior with the soft centre, every time, dont mind if its a bit battered in the box, comes with age and transit !"

Who's been describing me again?

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 30/10/2007 10:09  

Oh well forget the career as a nurse, go for teaching, oh and did I say I cant stomach chocolate, lol !!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 30/10/2007 11:18  

I think it depends how you eat it?!

Update Reply
actionman @ 30/10/2007 13:42  

Well I only know one way <scratches head>

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 30/10/2007 14:39  

an x is an x for a good reason usually

Update Reply
Oggy @ 30/10/2007 15:10  

Agree with you there Oggy 'Never re-visit what never was, for it can never be ......' and 'A leopard never changes its spots '

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 30/10/2007 15:51  

This topic rears its ugly head again!!!!!

Why do ex's enjoy mind games so much? i have just been promised evreything i ever wanted and then some,a year ago i would have given anything to hear that,but now........one quick phone call made me realise i have got evreything i want,thank you Blue.x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/11/2007 13:24  

ahhhhh

Update Reply
anthony d @ 15/11/2007 15:13  

Cassie, you know I'll always be right here for you now matter what. Love you babe xxxxxxx

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 15/11/2007 15:51  

True words well said Oggy and Sandy! I've come to the conclussion that some ex's are pretty cool. HOWEVER! lol There are those of the fruitcake, bunny-boiling and sandwhich short of....varieties, that actually NEED to play mind games with people. This is to either confuse you, so as to keep you on the relationship hook with them, or to give themselves a much needed boost of self-esteem whenever it sets the fuel light off. Take it from me, if you want to live happily either during or after a relationship has ended, especially where kids are involved, simply bin troublesome ex's off and keep'em binned! Thier issues belong to them,NOT YOU! Live happy people :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/11/2007 17:57  

X's dont have to spoil the fun.After all some became x's because they didnt want or know how to have fun. If you want to be with the person you wont let your x stop you

Update Reply
Oggy @ 18/11/2007 03:12  

That's very true oggy. I must of met the one's that are weak and like having their heart pulled in all directions by x's. Any strong peep's out there who want to have fun and move on from the x's, please apply!!!

Update Reply
babbsy @ 18/11/2007 05:44  

I have learned something from all my Ex's....yes It may be bitter or unfair at the time buy to have the ability to calmly look back on what you did learn can do you some good. I still ride occasionally with an ex as she likes someone to watch over her until she gets more competent. I don't mind and I don't begrudge her the time one bit. She has been a lesson in my life and if i can repay her by teaching her to ride a little better then thats a fair price.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 18/11/2007 14:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email