MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Scots Borders wknd (almost)

Scots Borders wknd (almost) - Forums [Biker Match] Scots Borders wknd (almost) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Scots Borders wknd (almost)

I have to report the sad demise of Tibbie Shiels. Many is the times I have spent in her cold and smelly embrace.She never had a warm shower in years.C'est la vie.The World moves on. I have discovered a suitable replacement .We have a warm pub with an excellent , reasonably priced, menu.It has it's own very clean and level campsite.Lovely clean showerblocks (free)Campfires and bbqs allowed.2 b&b rooms ,,, a couple £75.00 ....... Single £60.00 Camping per person £10.00.The site is near the lovely town of Berwick upon Tweed. Berwick has substantial City Walls.A good town centre with lots of independent shops and cafés.My self , XK and Dizzydot have checked out this site and all agree it's a stoater. Thinking about an Easter long weekend camp weather permitting.Please post your comments ta.

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 19/11/2015 20:14  

Sounds good to me.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 19/11/2015 20:33  

That one of the best scuba diving areas we used a camp site just north of Beadnell as a base. Are the roads as good as the sea bed?

Update Reply
bugsbunny @ 20/11/2015 15:13  

Hopefully less wet!

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 20/11/2015 17:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email