MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Yorkshire Ride Of Remebrance

Yorkshire Ride Of Remebrance - Forums [Biker Match] Yorkshire Ride Of Remebrance - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Yorkshire Ride Of Remebrance

Remembrance Sunday sees the 1st. Yorkshire Ride Of Remembrance ride
In aid of The Royal British Legion
Leaving Squires Cafe at 11:05 after observing a 2 minute silence heading to Hemingborough Gardens of Remembrance where we will be laying a memorial stone in the new Yorkshire Ride of Remembrance Garden.
Details on events page or contact Vladamir

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 12/10/2015 17:43  

Unfortunately we won't be able to make this one as Remembrance Sunday is 8th November this year and The Ring Of Red M25 & M60 are taking place too. I do hope it will be well attended, particularly as its the FIRST time for this area.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 13/10/2015 18:54  

235 going so far

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 13/10/2015 23:49  

I'm off that weekend.. I might be able to make this

What's the latest you can register?

Update Reply
Karey @ 16/10/2015 10:24  

No pre registration just donate on the day

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 16/10/2015 16:30  

Thanks Vlad

Update Reply
Karey @ 16/10/2015 17:53  

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 20/10/2015 16:49  

A lone piper will play us into Hemingborough and catering will be supplied by Wazoo Muffin Research Utility Kitchen

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 22/10/2015 20:20  

Event info is now on facebook "Yorkshire Ride Of Remembrance
Nearly 300 going.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 02/11/2015 17:19  

RBL will be selling T Shirts at Squires

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 07/11/2015 09:50  

See you all there!

Update Reply
Karey @ 07/11/2015 11:12  

Thanks for this event, Vlad . It was very well organised and a humbling experience. A brilliant turn out too. Thanks for the pilly Big Ray :>

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 08/11/2015 16:31  

Nice to see BM members today. Sorry I couldn't chat but it was a bit manic this morning with so much to organise. I've posted a few pics on events

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 08/11/2015 18:02  

Excellent Ride out! Well Done to everyone who organised it!

A big thank you to all the people who lined the streets in the villages and people who had just left church services, the mayor/mayoress, ex forces stood proud in their berets and medals and the lone piper who piped us into the memorial garden, she made me eyes fill up, not forgetting the other three pipers and the bugler... thank you x

The weather could have been better, but hey it rained, so what? All those fallen and those who served and are still serving will have had to put up with so much more.

I had a bit of a mishap when I came to set off home from Squires later that evening, had to call the RAC out, water in the carb but we got it sorted.
Many thanks to Ray and Julie for riding home with me, it was dark, wet and blustery, but I had my mates look out for me .. Thank you x

All in all it was an incredible ride, which I'm so very proud to have been a part of. X

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/11/2015 13:45  

Great photos Vlad

I've added a couple of photos of me, Daphne, Julie, Ray and even got a sneaky one of 66

Update Reply
Karey @ 11/11/2015 14:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email