MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BM Scotland, All Year Rider bike clean April 25/26

BM Scotland, All Year Rider bike clean April 25/26  - Forums [Biker Match] BM Scotland, All Year Rider bike clean April 25/26  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BM Scotland, All Year Rider bike clean April 25/26

Hiya Folks you should all had a PM in Scotland if you fancy getting your bikes done and all details are in Events section also.

Saturday 25th
Alan Duffus Motorcycles in Kirkcaldy Fife cleaning peoples pride and joy. If you fancy getting your bike cleaned and some ACF50 coated onto it then please come along. You can book to guarantee a space or more info at http://allyearbiker.co.uk/treatment

I'll be there if you want to chat about bike tours or biking abroad. There is 10% off Gear for BM members so if you need anything for the summer worth a look.

Sunday 26th
I have organised with the Bikers Cove in Edinburgh to host a 2nd event for the guys at All year biker. They will spend 3.5 hours cleaning your pride and joy before adding ACF50 with a full body polish to finish. Book your bike in and for more info http://allyearbiker.co.uk/treatment

Food, tea and coffee will be on so come down and say hi. If you haven't been to the Cove before then always worth checking out as a stop when out on the road.

Again I'll be there if you want to come down and chat about touring or riding abroad or what local runs you'd like to do.

Maybe see ya there for a cuppa

Update Reply
madscots @ 08/04/2015 23:42  

Bikes getting booked up for this so only few spaces left

I have my spanking new Super Tenere getting done also as just signed paperwork for it

Update Reply
madscots @ 11/04/2015 01:17  

8 bikes booked still room for a few more if you guys fancy it or just turn up on day

Update Reply
madscots @ 22/04/2015 09:29  

Fantastic day at Alan Duffus and was great to see everyone I put some pics up

Tomorrow I'll be at Bikers Cove for 10am as taking a group down into borders if anyone is interested.

All year biker is at the Cove still and will be cleaning bikes all day, there is a few spaces left if anyone fancies it and the weather looks to be good.

I got both my bikes done today and they look amazing

Update Reply
madscots @ 25/04/2015 23:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email