MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

farm yard rally

farm yard rally - Forums [Biker Match] farm yard rally - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

farm yard rally

I can't find a thread on the F Y P do we have one

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 04/04/2015 12:58  

we do now mr bill we will be there as usual

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 04/04/2015 14:19  

They doing limited Thursday tickets as well gates open 3pm cost £5.00 ontop of your £30.00 plus booking fee online.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/04/2015 14:39  

But you can't go in the fire field on the Thursday

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 05/04/2015 12:31  

But you can't go in the fire field on the Thursday

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 05/04/2015 12:31  

Sorry Bill but i dont understand what the issue is. If you want to get a good spot on fire field, go early on Friday. If you want to go on Thursday then accept whats on offer. Simples really.

I think its great that MAG have given the option to arrive on Thursday, considering that they are usually on site for a week + prior to the event getting it ready for everyone to party hard and then about a week getting everything cleaned up afterwards.

Opening to public on Thursday adds a different dimension to the logistics for them .i.e. marshalling gates, security, making sure food n drink etc is in place and another day to toilet clean!

I think they deserve a round of applause for even considering opening a day earlier, let alone doing it.

Why do people always expect more, than what is really feasible?

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 06/04/2015 08:45  

I think what Bill means is that those who go on the Thursday have to camp in the non-fire field.
This will mean a split BM camp, as many will choose the fire field.

This is really not a big deal, as all can still enjoy the late night banter around the fire.

What I do find strange tho, is the number of peeps who put their names down, but keeps themselves to themselves. Why bother say you're coming if you don't want to join in?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/04/2015 09:40  

@xk, i know some people prefer to camp away from the fires, orhers camp with old friends (as they have done so for many years), some prefer to be alone.

The main thing is that most peeps show their faces for a chinwag at some stage over the weekend to catch up with BM members.

Im looking forward to this year, as i do every year. Will catch up at some stage with everyone i am sure!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 06/04/2015 11:09  

There is no issue it's just to let people know that they can't get into the field most of us use the Thursday

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 06/04/2015 14:37  

It's a few years since I did the farmyard. It used to be awesome.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 07/04/2015 20:06  

@ Steve only done it the once but was brill despite it pouring it down all the time lol wasn't sure what field we camped but do remember it was near to holy joes coffee tent lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/04/2015 06:09  

It would of been the none fire field Sal

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 08/04/2015 11:04  

Mandy (ninjalou) has the distinction of being the only person ever to have been asked to leave Holy Joes coffee tent!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/04/2015 12:16  

Can't believe that xk she is there best customer

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 08/04/2015 14:32  

looking forward to this again this year should be good and the lovely miff is coming for the saturday night as well party on peeps

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 12/04/2015 13:24  

soooo this is the next rally for me and russ 5-6 wks not doing too much this year unfortunatley due to health reasons among others hospital appointments grrrrrr but hopefully afterwards will be able to do lots more.hope to catch up with you all over the weekend

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 04/05/2015 08:34  

Lol Xk. I forgot where I was and lit a cigarette up
But was back with my friends in holy Joes this wk end . I was forgiven

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 04/05/2015 12:13  

But how many 'Hail Marys' did it cost?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/05/2015 21:00  

I am up for this one again. Last year we couldn't get in with the BMers but we did see most peeps at some point

Update Reply
davidneale @ 06/05/2015 21:06  

Best bit is the banter 'round the fire of an evening.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/05/2015 22:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email