MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Cornwall Camp - 27th June til 5th July 2015

Cornwall Camp - 27th June til 5th July 2015 - Forums [Biker Match] Cornwall Camp - 27th June til 5th July 2015 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Cornwall Camp - 27th June til 5th July 2015

Date now set as Sat 27th June until Sat 5th July 2015.Venue is the Bluehills Campsite.Details here http://bluehillscamping.co.ukHave spoken to the owners and they are more than happy to accommodate us and have offered that if its 1 person 1 bike small tent they will charge you as backpacker :)A booking form and deposit is required, mainly so they have a rough idea of how many are attending so they can reserve an are for us.When you fill in the booking form make sure you put Jackie (BM) on it so they know you are part of the crazy gang.Booking form is on the Tariff page.AM going in the support vehicle so will be taking my usual 'props' just so you are pre warned :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/01/2015 18:18  

Dates are 27th June 5th July you can book a longer of shorter stay as you please at the Bluehills touring park.
Welcome Gallery
Nearby… Useful Links Site Info Tariff
Guestbook Directions Contact Us Welcome Located on the beautiful rugged coast of North Cornwall, Blue Hills Touring Park offers a small, safe and tranquil 30 pitch site for tents, touring caravans and camper vans. A number of large flat pitches are available. Situated directly on the South West Coast Path, in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty the site enjoys superb views over the Cornish countryside and is just a short hill walk away to the dog-friendly cove of Trevellas Porth.
Our friendly welcoming campsite is an excellent place for those who require the peace of the countryside but want to be close enough to the beautiful coastline, beaches and leisure amenities that will make for a memorable holiday. Well-behaved dogs are welcome for free, our little dog friendly cove Trevellas Porth is just a short coastal hill walk away . The site is conveniently located for hikers making their way along the coastal path. There is a bus-stop within a mile of the site with regular services to the main tourist towns. We are only a short drive from many of the lovely Cornish surfing beaches, the pretty village of St. Agnes and Perranporth are only 2 miles. These villages offer a wide range of shops including local crafts, dog and family-friendly pubs and special places to eat, not to mention splendid sandy beaches. Land’s End, the Eden Project and the lovely city of Truro are all within easy reach. Check out our other pages for area information, tariffs & maps . Our regularly cleaned on-site facilities have: toilet block with free hot showers a separate disabled/family shower room utility room with industrial size washing machine & tumble dryer free use of fridges & freezer small ‘basics’ shop (seasonal) a separate hot water dishwashing/veg prep area Recycling area Wifi available throughout the site mobile phone charge points 16amp electric hook ups wetsuit dip and hanging area motorhome emptying point family group camping areas Playfield/off lead dog exercise area (subject to availability) available for exclusive use Winter Weekend Rally events (minimum pitch booking) Family group camping areas D of E ‘exclusive use’ group area

Update Reply
JP @ 18/01/2015 19:03  

When is it going on events page please :-)

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 18/01/2015 19:08  

Not until the Scotland Week BM Special is added ... there's a queue and we were first, even if we're after - if you get what I mean

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 18/01/2015 23:15  

Izzy we will let you have your event posted 1st just cuz we love you.

Update Reply
JP @ 19/01/2015 07:10  

Awww, bless. Luv you too JP

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 19/01/2015 09:08  

What a crawler you are JP

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 19/01/2015 11:47  

I know but bj has said I have to be nice to people for a week.

Update Reply
JP @ 19/01/2015 13:39  

If you're doing a week, how long has BJ got?

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 19/01/2015 17:50  

Bj is just a bully as you have found out a few times lol

Update Reply
JP @ 19/01/2015 18:14  

Rhubarb!

BJ has always been nice to me, despite provocation at times...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/01/2015 18:24  

I can read you know ....Old Un and Rag you both owe me an ice cream as for XK thats a pint i owe you

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/01/2015 21:56  

Ice cream has been banned from all future bm events due to the higher than normal calorie intake of certain female members

Update Reply
JP @ 20/01/2015 06:19  

Oi !!!! Ginny the owner has asked that folk book asap so she can keep a check on numbers therefore seeing how busy they maybe :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/01/2015 14:09  

Booked

Update Reply
JP @ 23/01/2015 09:39  

Booked

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 23/01/2015 19:47  

On the events calender now so get your names down on the calender and your pitch booked with the site

Update Reply
JP @ 24/01/2015 18:47  

Here's a link to the event on the calendar to save you searching

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4685

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 25/01/2015 10:01  

Thank you Mr Ken.

Vlad i know one thing for sure, not walking to the local again this time lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/01/2015 11:53  

that local wasn't very local

Update Reply