MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

8th Annual Margate Melt down

8th Annual Margate Melt down - Forums [Biker Match] 8th Annual Margate Melt down - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

8th Annual Margate Melt down

Organised by the Ace Cafe You don't have to start at the Ace Cafe, you can arrange to meet your mates somewhere on route, or go straight to Margate Not only a good ride with free parking anywhere along the front or the side streets. Also live bands that reflect the 50/60's era. Food stalls or the local cafes and pubs. In all a good day out. MARGATE MELTDOWN  Date: Bank Holiday Monday 25th May 2015 This is on Events Depart Cafe: 10.30am 

Update Reply
davidneale @ 26/11/2014 18:13  

That sounds like fun, wonder if we can get a Northern (England!) posse together? Anyone up for this, perhaps make a weekend of it n visit others venues in south too?

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/11/2014 18:42  

Me please

Update Reply
TAB007 @ 26/11/2014 21:26  

On the Saturday there is the Douthern classic bike show at Kempton Park. Maybe this would make the weekend worthwhile :-) It is on the events page.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 26/11/2014 21:30  

Oooo that's my birthday week.....mmmmmm sounds fun

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 26/11/2014 22:22  

Well thats three Northern (England!) Burds so far ... Let me start researching and see what i can come up with.

I thinking travel down saturday afteroon, stay in (cheap as poss) bunk barn/b&b sat n sun nite. Check out Ace n other venues, do Margate on Monday n either travel back tea time Monday or stay another night n come back Tuesday.

Sorry for hijacking your thread David. I will look into options n then post up on another thread.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/11/2014 22:43  

No problem posting on here Linz. It is nice to see some early interest :-)

Update Reply
davidneale @ 26/11/2014 22:56  

I'm not working Whitsun next year, so i'll be coming along Dave.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 26/11/2014 23:42  

Nice on Dave :-)

Update Reply
davidneale @ 27/11/2014 12:21  

I don't know what i'm doing next week let alone next bloody year.
Oh hang on, i'm sure i'm going somewhere next week.....

Update Reply
xj @ 29/11/2014 20:10  

Don't tell me they are letting you out on your own XJ!

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 29/11/2014 20:26  

...only if they let me be his minder RB;)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/11/2014 20:28  

Oh oh does that will mean there will be Mayhem and Madness at the Margate Melt down!!!! *Eek....runs off *

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 30/11/2014 00:36  

feck am i scared now.
went to margate today and found the most amazing ice cream. may not need to go in may if it's gonna be full of weirdos.

Update Reply
xj @ 01/12/2014 00:02  

I don't think the intention is for Margate to be full of weirdos. But that may change if we all go :-)

Update Reply
davidneale @ 01/12/2014 00:24  

Update Reply
xj @ 03/12/2014 00:09  

sorry lost my voice.

Update Reply
xj @ 03/12/2014 00:10  

Can you still lose your voice on Saturday?

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 03/12/2014 22:58  

David, hope you don't mind me hijacking this thread again, but I just wanted to get a little feedback from Northern (England!) members as to whether they will be interested in forming a Pposse and invading you guys at Margate.

I am thinking that we travel down on Saturday to arrive mid afternoon, staying 3 nights (bunk barn) and travelling back on Tuesday mid morning... I have somewhere in mind, which looks hopeful but I need to know numbers asap in order to make a firm booking. Cost is £15 pppn so 3 nights = £45. I am going to speak to owners of the BunkBarn to see how I go about booking it i.e. whether payment is up front or whether we can provisionally book.

It looks fab to me but I would appreciate it if any Northern (England!) folk would PM me or post on this thread (if that's OK David?) to tell me if they are interested.

Don't forget peeps this is the Bank Holiday weekend so you will probably only need to book Tuesday as holiday (top banana!) Plus it is RowanBlossom's birthday too

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 03/12/2014 23:06  

Can i go please ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/12/2014 19:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email