MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Wales or Cornwall Camp ?

Wales or Cornwall Camp ? (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Wales or Cornwall Camp ? (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Wales or Cornwall Camp ?

it looks really interesting ... hope the dates are good for me.. I can call on ex-colleagues whilst down there too!

OMG @SteveH ... you really do push the limit dontcha? Have you ever tried organising three things at once, apart from getting outta bed, getting a shower n dressing?

Give the guys time to catch their breath it doesnt just magically happen ... planning and preparation takes time ...

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 03/12/2014 21:53  

right thats great for that one now how about the Wales trip will that ba a week long as well

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 05/12/2014 04:56  

I dont think that folk will have the time to do another week long camp they have rallys holidays etc to pay for. Not forgetting work commitments but you can go for a week if you want to bill, Im sure if any members can afford to they will join you.

Update Reply
JP @ 05/12/2014 07:34  

No but a weekend, or long weekend, is easy to do.
And takes sod all planning other than a phone call to the camp site and putting it on the events page.
Some will turn up, some will stay home to polish the cat...

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 05/12/2014 08:01  

Dates for this?
Would need to carefully consider the travel time and how to dodge the out-laws, along with time off work etc etc

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 05/12/2014 09:16  

Yes Steve we have done a few of these and now we have a few sites that are happy for us to use so it does make life a lot simpler. As izzy says the date is the only real issue We know what ever date we go for there will be some that cant make it, its called sods law. We will be going over dates in the new year and will try and avoid the main rallys as much as we can.

Update Reply
JP @ 05/12/2014 11:01  

Can we opt for north Wales, as otherwise it's too far for a weekend.

Well, for me that is.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/12/2014 12:06  

Yes we can make it some where in north Wales as its more central.
( for most )

Update Reply
JP @ 05/12/2014 13:03  

Confused, thought it was Cornwall.
Are you doing two camps?

Don't have 'family' to dodge in Wales.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 05/12/2014 13:33  

There are 2 camps being planned this thread was to see which was wanted but as all ways the greedy gits wanted both. So there will be a week camp in Cornwall at Bluehills camp site, and a long weekend camp in wales dates for both have not yet been sorted as as soon as we get all the details sorted this thread will be removed and new threads started so as we dont get miss understood threads

Update Reply
JP @ 05/12/2014 14:27  

right so Wales is a weekend do, sounds good to me

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 10/12/2014 03:11  

We should have some dates in the new year for these camps all we know us we will be avoiding the big rallys as best we can

Update Reply
JP @ 11/12/2014 11:32  

Cornwall is looking like will be end of June

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/12/2014 11:14  

But that's a Tuesday...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/12/2014 12:49  

XK remind me to slap you when i see you lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/12/2014 13:39  

My weekend to work is 13th/14th June so week of 20th - 28th would be perfic. just sayin

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 18/12/2014 17:01  

We will be posting dates in the new year for this and other events that are in the final stages of being cocked up, Errr I mean planned

Update Reply
JP @ 23/12/2014 11:36  

Think you were correct the first time :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 23/12/2014 13:42  

As always lol

Update Reply
JP @ 23/12/2014 14:03  

I have been given the dates for the Cornwall camp I know it will not fit in with all of you but we never can please all of the people all of the time so we try and please our self all of the time lol.

Dates are 27th June 5th July you can book a longer of shorter stay as you please at the Bluehills touring park.
Welcome Gallery
Nearby… Useful Links Site Info Tariff
Guestbook Directions Contact Us Welcome Located on the beautiful rugged coast of North Cornwall, Blue Hills Touring Park offers a small, safe and tranquil 30 pitch site for tents, touring caravans and camper vans. A number of large flat pitches are available. Situated directly on the South West Coast Path, in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty the site enjoys superb views over the Cornish countryside and is just a short hill walk away to the dog-friendly cove of Trevellas Porth.
Our friendly welcoming campsite is an excellent place for those who require the peace of the countryside but want to be close enough to the beautiful coastline, beaches and leisure amenities that will make for a memorable holiday. Well-behaved dogs are welcome for free, our little dog friendly cove Trevellas Porth is just a short coastal hill walk away . The site is conveniently located for hikers making their way along the coastal path. There is a bus-stop within a mile of the site with regular services to the main tourist towns. We are only a short drive from many of the lovely Cornish surfing beaches, the pretty village of St. Agnes and Perranporth are only 2 miles. These villages offer a wide range of shops including local crafts, dog and family-friendly pubs and special places to eat, not to mention splendid sandy beaches. Land’s End, the Eden Project and the lovely city of Truro are all within easy reach. Check out our other pages for area information, tariffs & maps . Our regularly cleaned on-site facilities have: toilet block with free hot showersa separate disabled/family shower roomutility room with industrial size washing machine & tumble dryerfree use of fridges & freezersmall ‘basics’ shop (seasonal)a separate hot water dishwashing/veg prep area Recycling area Wifi available throughout the sitemobile phone charge points16amp electric hook upswetsuit dip and hanging areamotorhome emptying pointfamily group camping areasPlayfield/off lead dog exercise area (subject to availability)available for exclusive use Winter Weekend Rally events (minimum pitch booking)Family group camping areasD of E ‘exclusive use’ group area

Update Reply
JP @ 30/12/2014 11:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email