MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Squires Xmas lunch 14th Dec 2014

Squires Xmas lunch 14th Dec 2014 (7) - Forums [Biker Match] Squires Xmas lunch 14th Dec 2014 (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Squires Xmas lunch 14th Dec 2014

if you can order sunshine Alice i might just come on my bike

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 30/11/2014 11:00  

Will do my best, Bill :> Don't forget to bring those Xmas hugs for us all !!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 30/11/2014 22:27  

shall do my very best Alice

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 01/12/2014 01:29  

Really looking forward to this now great day out with food aswell

Update Reply
JP @ 01/12/2014 17:01  

Ok guys, pretty please could you confirm any extra peeps . I've got all those already mentioned on the thread...but are there more???? Could be up in the 60's now...so please let me know ASAP!!!!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 01/12/2014 20:26  

Apologies to all on events page for the obscure msg!!! I forgot to say it was for this Squires lunch LOL. Keep those replies winging in:>> Ta x

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 01/12/2014 20:59  

Well I shall see you there then .

Update Reply
Tonka64 @ 01/12/2014 21:19  

This will be on for the kiddies, too

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 01/12/2014 23:04  

Thanks Alice...looking forward to meeting you :)

Update Reply
Joey05 @ 02/12/2014 06:57  

hey Alice you not saying Squires is a bit grotty are you !!

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 02/12/2014 08:29  

If anyone can pick me up in Huddersfield, and bring me back, I'd appreciate it. I will pay. Message me please? Cheers.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/12/2014 19:32  

Good luck with a lift, Sandi...some things never change!!

Been to Squires this evening and you all need to be prepared!!!As well as the fresh paint, there is now NEW CARPET!!!

I've up-dated numbers, which gave them a bit of a shock!! With the ex-BMers who I invited, the numbers are now at 72 (including plus ones and kiddies!!) This is a record for this event and it will be a brilliant afternoon...so don't let weather put you off!!

We have been puzzling over where best to plonk ourselves this year and I have been told that there will some strategic thinking taking place!! We may even find ourselves in the carvery room this year...so hunt around for us!! If you're a newbie, we will be easily located as the noisiest group. Feel free to bring your silly Xmas hats !

Please remember a little gift for our Secret Santa Sack...one for each of you attending. Make it cheap, fun and child friendly !

Really looking forward to meeting you all and I will accept no responsibility for the level of craziness at this event!! See you soon x

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 02/12/2014 21:31  

Watch out guys......Havfun just posted this. Might be still lurking for our event!

WEEK COMMENCING DECEMBER 3RD

POLICE MOBILE SPEED CAMERA VANS

SHERBURN BYPASS

A63 MILLFORD HOTEL NEWTHORPE

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 03/12/2014 21:49  

ha ha ha hope margaret has seen this... cant wait to see everyone :-) been a very long time xx

Update Reply
mizzi @ 03/12/2014 22:00  

Might have to use my pedal tricycle then, just to be on the safe side ... wonder if Stuie would mind standing up on the back ...???

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 03/12/2014 22:01  

Just keeping this one to the front!

Good luck with a lift, Sandi...some things never change!!

Been to Squires this evening and you all need to be prepared!!!As well as the fresh paint, there is now NEW CARPET!!!

I've up-dated numbers, which gave them a bit of a shock!! With the ex-BMers who I invited, the numbers are now at 72 (including plus ones and kiddies!!) This is a record for this event and it will be a brilliant afternoon...so don't let weather put you off!!

We have been puzzling over where best to plonk ourselves this year and I have been told that there will some strategic thinking taking place!! We may even find ourselves in the carvery room this year...so hunt around for us!! If you're a newbie, we will be easily located as the noisiest group. Feel free to bring your silly Xmas hats !

Please remember a little gift for our Secret Santa Sack...one for each of you attending. Make it cheap, fun and child friendly !

Really looking forward to meeting you all and I will accept no responsibility for the level of craziness at this event!! See you soon x

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 03/12/2014 22:48  

really looking forward to this and to catching up with old friends havnt been about for a while due to work and financial problems among others but me and russ will be there xmas hats and all xx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 04/12/2014 05:39  

Thanks Alice

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/12/2014 08:50  

will have to rename the place
the bm club
when we take over

Update Reply
havfun @ 04/12/2014 12:12  

Right guys.....in view of the ongoing number of late comers to my event lists, I need to add a disclaimer!!
Squires will not be able to guarantee seating 80+ of us all together (although they will do their very best), so please be flexible and keep your Xmas spirit intact!! It will be a wonderful opportunity to catch up with so many BMers and is promising to be an afternoon of hugs and smiles.
It has never been my intention to make this a bookable event because of the possibility of bad weather at this time of year and the distance that some of us have to travel but it is def my intention to make this a Xmas occasion for as many as want to join us. Remember that we don't all have family at Xmas....and that's where BM comes in.
So please, enter into this BM family celebration with good spirits and know that I have done my best to make it a pleasant afternoon for us all. xxx

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 04/12/2014 21:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email