MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Squires Xmas lunch 14th Dec 2014

Squires Xmas lunch 14th Dec 2014 (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Squires Xmas lunch 14th Dec 2014 (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Squires Xmas lunch 14th Dec 2014

Alice it will be fine as long as I get my dinner I dont give a dam where I sit

Update Reply
JP @ 04/12/2014 21:35  

Alice , you always do your best, and far more besides...you are a wonderful, warm and fun hostess.

Yes, it will be a fabulous day. Doesn't matter if we don't all sit together to eat. We can still get together to chat, swap pressies, hug, have a drink (of tea) or two, and thoroughly enjoy each others company.

It will be as good as it's always been before, ' cos Alice YOU ROCK!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/12/2014 21:39  

Ditto what PB said. Thanks Alice. X

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/12/2014 22:50  

i'll just sit under a table or between the seats...cant wait :-) need my hugometer refilling as its been a while xx

Update Reply
mizzi @ 06/12/2014 05:12  

If there are 80+ going, why are there only 40+ on the attendance list?
It would seem a lot have said they were going on facebook.
But this is a BM event, not a facebook event.
Please tell those 40 to add their name to the official list on BM.
I'd like to know who's going.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/12/2014 09:53  

this is Alice,s event and if she has invited people of facebook they may not be able to add them selfs to a BM list, as long as Alice knows than thats OK

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 06/12/2014 14:48  

Thank you Bill...my thoughts exactly !! Plus...several of the 80 are kiddies who need to be included in the headcount. Everyone from fb have been BMers at some point and are MY FRIENDS!!!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 06/12/2014 18:51  

If they have been BMers at some point, then surely they are still standard members, and can add themselves on the BM list.
Is there a problem in their doing so?
I just want to know who is going, which is the point of having a list.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/12/2014 22:01  

FYI XK....there are 20 'plus ones'/ kiddies at this family event. Please feel free to find a way of adding them to the events page. At this rate I might just be leaving that mistletoe at home !!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 06/12/2014 22:03  

I don't see where the problem is XK. If folks want to remain anonymous that is the perogative, as long as Alice knows who is coming and isn't put out of pocket by their non-attendance it shouldn't be an issue.
You don't like it when people put their faces up and then don't attend events without subsequently taking their mugshot down. Now, because they are reluctant to put a picture up you don't like that either.

Update Reply
Double six @ 06/12/2014 22:08  

I am unwilling to comment further on this XK. If Matt feels that I have behaved inappropriately then I am sure I will be contacted and I will be happy to discuss this in private with him. As far as I understand, no rules have been broken. I do not need to justify my decisions here.

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 06/12/2014 22:21  

Ok I'm done, no offence intended Alice. I take the point of the plus 1's.
I just don't understand why peeps choose not to add their name.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/12/2014 22:29  

Stop the press!! LOL Sandi's got a lift!! Woo oo, cinder Ella will go to the ball (disguised as an ugly sister. Ha ha.)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/12/2014 07:49  

Sandiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!! Brilliant :>> See you soon.

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 07/12/2014 08:59  

not long now, not seen a weather forecast but hope it,s ok

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 10/12/2014 03:08  

sunday in sherburn is meant to be cloudy and 8 degrees but as my bike is sorn for winter i will be in the car lol cant wait to see everyone its been an age

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 10/12/2014 06:02  

I imagine many of us will be in cars, Deb x

Squires in mid-panic trying to complete carpet laying...just for us LOL Please note...it appears we will be paying for this privilege as the cost of carvery has increased !!! One course £7.95; two courses £11 . Forgot to ask cost of kiddies portions..sorry. I reckon this is still reasonably priced tho' as never been disappointed with quality/quantity. You will still be able to order from cafe menu if you prefer...see Squires site for menu. See you soooooon XXX

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 10/12/2014 12:13  

There charge more I eat more simple really

Update Reply
JP @ 10/12/2014 12:47  

lunch and hot choci was 9.40 on sunday

Update Reply
havfun @ 10/12/2014 13:38  

Thanks for the carvery update Alice, I did wonder if it had gone up as I haven't been to Squires for a long time.I haven't viewed their website in a while, either.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/12/2014 15:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email