MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

what about BM doin there very own Charity Ride Out?

what about BM doin there very own Charity Ride Out? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] what about BM doin there very own Charity Ride Out? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

what about BM doin there very own Charity Ride Out?

What about the nakedness

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/09/2007 19:34  

....dont forget our older ppl out there, especially at Xmas time!!! It can be a miserable time when they're on their own with no friends and families and struggling to keep warm/make ends meet!! I work for an older persons charity and they are always struggling for funding. Children and animal charities (although worthy causes in their own right no doubt) always seem so much more popular then older people's charities yet we all have loved ones who are old/getting older and we will too one day..............just a thought to add to the melting pot!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/09/2007 05:46  

You would have to sponsor me for that Cassie...LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 28/09/2007 17:54  

You would have to sponsor me for that Don't forget your cameras folks! ROFLMHO

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/09/2007 17:57  

Nae bother skins,20p a mile ok?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/09/2007 18:07  

And the rest Cassie... After all it is for charity mate...LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 01/10/2007 18:20  

*****bump*****

Update Reply
RC @ 01/10/2007 18:25  

any ideas for this ride out then?

Update Reply
RC @ 08/11/2007 07:54  

Most folk seem to be talking of a CHRISTMAS charity ride, how about a Spring or Summer one? Less cold (hopefully) and more time to sort out WHICH charity(ies) we're raising funds for. I realise that the bike/rallies season starts in the spring too but I'm sure we could come up with a date that would suit the majority. So we need to decide WHEN? WHERE?WHICH charity (ies)?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/11/2007 11:40  

id say next year hun when the weather is better and id like to donate some of the money to the special care baby unit as my charity day got rained off........

Update Reply
RC @ 08/11/2007 11:42  

wot about n a b d there one us we mite get members?

Update Reply
diggerdaz @ 08/11/2007 12:43  

So we need to decide WHEN? Feb or March WHERE? MFN Shipley Gate WHICH charity (ies)? Would like to nominate hospice two of my friends spent there last days. Just my suggestion!!

Update Reply
Steve55 @ 08/11/2007 16:22  

So we need to decide WHEN? Feb or March WHERE? MFN Shipley Gate WHICH charity (ies)? Would like to nominate hospice two of my friends spent there last days. Just my suggestion!!

Update Reply
Steve55 @ 08/11/2007 16:22  

think feb and march still to cold plus last year we had snow lol

could meet @ mfn i no it well lol

we all need to get out thinking caps on...and just have a few charities

Update Reply
RC @ 08/11/2007 16:27  

It needs to be more central to allow all BM members to be able to participate in the ride out. Will also need marshalls preferbly who have done it before to ensure the ride goes smoothly and nobody gets lost. Suggestion would be Bassets pole or somewhere similar.

Update Reply
skins @ 09/11/2007 07:05  

ive got someone planning a route and where to meet as soon as its done i will post up

Update Reply
RC @ 09/11/2007 07:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email