MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rugby Bike Fest - Sunday 18 May

Rugby Bike Fest - Sunday 18 May - Forums [Biker Match] Rugby Bike Fest - Sunday 18 May - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rugby Bike Fest - Sunday 18 May

We are hosting the first Rugby bike fest on 18 May..... all welcome. There is a ride in starting at The Bell In Hillmorton (high street) from 0930. For more information visit the website at www.rugbytowncentre.co.uk/bikefest the festival itself runs from 1030 to 1500 with bikes, displays, childrens activities, music and food. Would be good to see you there :) NGB

Update Reply
Nowgotabike @ 08/05/2014 19:47  

If you are planning on attending the bike fest from th North, please do not come down the A426 into Rugby as there is a road closure planned this weekend (typical!). Best to either come down the A5 or M1 jnc 18 and follow the A428 through hillmorton.

Update Reply
Nowgotabike @ 15/05/2014 22:00  

I would liked to have come to this one but it clashes with the Suzuki open day at redcar in Leicester, down for four different bikes to try...knackered i will be!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/05/2014 22:02  

You missed a cracking day Rob. Was fabooooo. Defo gonna try and do another one next year. And of course the weather was perfect :)

Update Reply
Nowgotabike @ 18/05/2014 19:41  

It was a good day and weather could nt have been better , hope they do another next year

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 18/05/2014 20:06  

It was a good turn out, I only spoke to jdhog on this site, didn't spot anyone else, perfect weather for sure!

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 18/05/2014 20:54  

Fab to meet you Michelle.... C u at KISS. Sorry we missed you Tel but hope to catch up soon :)

Update Reply
Nowgotabike @ 18/05/2014 21:01  

Blimey must have all been going on then, shame I missed it, and the Peterborough BMF.
But got some fun bikes to ride...has anyone ridden the gsx1000, it whispers in your head.......a little faster....you know you can...go on...
Blimey scary, but think I have decided to trade the bandit for 1000DL vstrom. Glad everone had fun though was luverley and warm!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/05/2014 09:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email