MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

people who have got together via BM

people who have got together via BM (2) - Forums [Biker Match] people who have got together via BM (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

people who have got together via BM

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/09/2007 08:07  

and somehow during the evening i managed to damage both wrists... can't even remember how but im sure it was summat to do with lou... put the lights on next time folks, got pi**ed off tripping over durin that game of naked twister.... lol

Update Reply
lula @ 23/09/2007 08:09  

What the hell have you lot been up to this weekend? haha - I thought it was quiet online.

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/09/2007 08:18  

and u cant blame for a change i was at home bein a good RC

Update Reply
RC @ 23/09/2007 08:19  

well, what fun we all had, I think i can say i know you all so intimately well now..... by the way who was the guy in the room that still had his socks on???? Was thinking of winking at ya... xxxxx what is it I am supposed to say.....oh yes!!..... NEXT ! .......... lol

Update Reply
roadangel @ 23/09/2007 08:27  

Lula please remind me next time we play naked twister I need to iron my body first. Hearing and seeing Skins war wounds and what made me laugh even more was that although he did some fantastic moves on the ice, his actual wrist injury was from falling of the Skateboard in the back garden. sorry son was I not supposed to mention that, Oh well what is done is done.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 23/09/2007 09:19  

Skins on a skateboard! Please tell me the cat didn't get involved with that!!!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 23/09/2007 09:24  

Wouldn't you like know there is only so much you can say on a open forum. Keep smiling and keep guessing I am sure it won't be far from the truth.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 23/09/2007 09:35  

sorry bout that skins.... LMAO

Update Reply
lula @ 23/09/2007 10:09  

what the hell have I missed out on!!?!?!?!

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/09/2007 10:10  

oh dear - I now have an image in my head, of Skins, naked on a skateboard (except his socks), using the cat to cover his privates from the view of the neighbours!!!.....please tell me I'm not right??? (christ - what goes on in my head??????? )

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 23/09/2007 10:17  

summat along the same line as mine now!

Update Reply
Di @ 23/09/2007 10:23  

oops - sorry Di!...it's CG's fault anyway!! she made me start thinking!!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 23/09/2007 10:28  

You know guys reading this is really surreal but absolutely hilarious - I've not been able to meet any of you yet, being hidden down in the South, but whenever I can get on the computer and read what you've been doing it always makes me giggle..!! Hmm skate boarding naked in socks with the cat - Does health insurance cover that for all parties concerned?!

Update Reply
middlv @ 23/09/2007 11:56  

Nope and vets bills are sooooooooooo expensive

Update Reply
Di @ 23/09/2007 12:07  

it gets better folks... skins naked on a skateboard in a pink wig and socks.. LMAO xx lula xx

Update Reply
lula @ 23/09/2007 12:31  

Update Reply
Di @ 23/09/2007 12:34  

Ouch, has the cat been sent for some psycotherapy after the skateboard incident?! I hope skins didn't fall off and obtain any injuries - mind you would cheer the A&E dept up on a sat night!!

Update Reply
middlv @ 23/09/2007 13:02  

OH NOOOOOo Not the PINK WIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damm - that's now firmly set in my mind now!!!!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 23/09/2007 13:12  

I've seen a few posts in the past change dramatically from their original intention, but never have I seen a post deviate so dramatically lol Skins, naked, skateboard, pink wig....CAT?!?!?! I've just eaten as well lol

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 23/09/2007 15:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email