MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

people who have got together via BM

people who have got together via BM - Forums [Biker Match] people who have got together via BM - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

people who have got together via BM

i thought i would enquire with the members as to how many of you have found the ` one for you` from here. well as you are know doubt all aware, me and Dragon are an item and we are soooooooooooooo happy what about itt hen you next, yes you. Mr Shaggy & Dragon

Update Reply
Mr Shaggy @ 22/09/2007 17:21  

REALLY have to get spell check on this, or an easier thing, read the bloody thing before i post!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Shaggy & Dragon

PS i can spell really, wee i was right i does spell really !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Mr Shaggy @ 22/09/2007 17:23  

blimey - a success story via internet dating :) I wish you every hapiness

Update Reply
TAT2DVEGAN @ 22/09/2007 17:37  

tat - theres loads from here already, in only just over 1 year of being online. Many people have met, some say so in their testimonies too (from homepage, click testimonies). Theres so many ive forgotten who is and who isn't together now!

Update Reply
Matt @ 22/09/2007 17:48  

If I read testimonies I will only get more depressed over the fact I only attract loony tunes :) Actually I do like someone on here, but am just awaiting his full mental health check before going further lol

Update Reply
TAT2DVEGAN @ 22/09/2007 17:56  

haha - good luck then, we're all certified mental

Update Reply
Matt @ 22/09/2007 18:47  

I've met a few from here,not the one yet,but theres a possability .& only one has been a loony tunes so far

Update Reply
Oggy @ 22/09/2007 19:22  

to be honest both myself and my Dragon are a bit of a loony toon pair anyhow, so we get on !!!!!!!!! Mr shaggy & dragon dragon will most probably shoot me for saying the above but oh well.

Update Reply
Mr Shaggy @ 22/09/2007 19:32  

I am happily single but I have met some good friends on here of both genders. And frankly that is pretty important too. I wont give you a list of names of those people, they know who they are, but to all of them "Luv Ya Loads Guys/Gals" There is a saying I like. "There is no such thing as strangers, just friends who have not met yet."

Update Reply
rubecula @ 22/09/2007 20:12  

I have met some fab friends via this site isn't that more whats its about than who has linked up with who, as I am sure some post on here would read I am madly in love with a certain person then about 2 or 3 page down it will have all changed.
Several of them are now sitting in my lounge totally pi**ed up and playing buzz after a fab ice skating session.

Don't get me wrong I think it's fab if you have met your Mr or Mrs right on here but for me expanding my group of friends is fantastic.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 22/09/2007 20:30  

Skins is having a fab time with looby, lula is having a fab time with french fries, road angel is having a fab time with Arf, Cg is just having fun, Mini D is having a fun time with Jack the cat.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 22/09/2007 20:33  

blues is just up for good time when i check my bedrooms tomorrow I will let you all have an up date on who is with who.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 22/09/2007 20:35  

15 mins then change rooms, wonder who I'll get next????? NEXT!!!......

Update Reply
notsobigmac @ 22/09/2007 20:43  

which room are you in mac??? OOPS ....wrong one, got SKINS.... OUCH

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/09/2007 20:49  

Jack the cat eh?

Update Reply
Di @ 22/09/2007 20:50  

i got me mates what more can i ask for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you all no who ur

Update Reply
RC @ 22/09/2007 20:55  

All rumours about me and any cat are just that! They wont let me out! please help me ! i cant get out. Its all very sad i came here on a promise and it all went up in flames when the cat turned up!! I'm only here for the beer!!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 22/09/2007 20:56  

bugger wish matt had sorted out edit, instead of me having to put yet another post,. I meant i was only here for the Q***r not beer

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 22/09/2007 21:06  

quick fellas lets all wink at blues!!!!!!

Update Reply
notsobigmac @ 22/09/2007 21:10  

but join the queue as I have first refusal.... sorry guys.

Update Reply
notsobigmac @ 22/09/2007 21:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email