MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

people who have got together via BM

people who have got together via BM (3) - Forums [Biker Match] people who have got together via BM (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

people who have got together via BM

have seen skins in the pink wig......x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 23/09/2007 15:38  

*I've seen a few posts in the past change dramatically from their original intention, but never have I seen a post deviate so dramatically lol Skins, naked, skateboard, pink wig....CAT?!?!?! I've just eaten as well lol * Blueboy no deviation here the thread is "What made you smile" and this certainly did. Oh so did the antics of one or two others on the night to but you know me "I know nothing." lol other than these pre Skeggy events are making Skeggy look interesting to say the least. Can't believe all these people don't mind partying with an 83yrs old either thats enough to make even the most miserable smile.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 23/09/2007 15:44  

CG, this is not the "what made you smile thread" u loon, how much you had to drink??? this is mr. shaggys post about meeting mr/mrs right!! lololol she's finally flipped folks.... xx lula xx

Update Reply
lula @ 23/09/2007 15:55  

I wasn't gonna say anything!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 23/09/2007 16:03  

I'm wondering what's going on with Blues & Mac??? Plus I'm a little worried about the behaviour thats going to go on at my party. Which is excactly what I want

Update Reply
Oggy @ 23/09/2007 16:09  

so is that just gonna be between you & FBK then Oggy?? ...ooo we can start rumours.....lmao

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 23/09/2007 16:12  

Update Reply
RC @ 23/09/2007 16:23  

Can't even blame it on being blonde can I Lula, must be the company I am keeping of late. Or is it just my age I can't remember where I am or even who I am sometimes, but at least Lula I remember where I leave my wine. lol

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 23/09/2007 16:26  

i did remember..... today, lol

Update Reply
lula @ 23/09/2007 16:40  

Yeah Lula and where you left my hair.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 23/09/2007 18:08  

Well after winning naked twister (with my third leg) washing the pink out of my hair and dropping the cat off at home (what a pussy)... LOL All i can say is finding it hard to type with one hand.. Thanks Lula..Revenge is sweet... Now Roll on SKEGGY... Has anyone seen my socks... Love ya all from Party boy....LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 23/09/2007 18:17  

I just like to say That i dont know these people. none of it was my fault and They made me do it anyway. I just hope the cat recovers enough to forgive me. we'll always have saturday nght jack!!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 23/09/2007 19:02  

Well we wanted a go on singstar blues but you hogged the mic all night...LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 23/09/2007 19:15  

That much beer can make anyone think they're david coverdale. I was just trying to cover up the noise the cat was making. Anyway the recordings i've got are all road angels dolcit tones!!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 23/09/2007 20:12  

Hi ya well I met my partner from here - and I wasnt even looking for anyone, just joined to meet some biking friends for local rideouts, rallies etc. He sort of found me within a few weeks of joining at the beginning of the year and the rest is history!!! We now live together and are planning on buying our first joint house!! As for attracting the nutters..........well, that was always my problem too, and in a funny way me and bluehornet are a bit nutty together but hey, we're happy and having fun most of the time so thats the main thing. Ill always be grateful to BM for bringing him to me and also, I have lots of ppl I enjoy chatting to on here also - not had the priviledge of meeting you all yet but will do very soon - MB and other biking rallies on the horizon for sure!!! Keep the chatting/friendships going...................you never know what it may lead to................and if all else fails, you're rich if you got good mates who enjoy similar interests as yourself........tc all, be nice to each other and play nicely lmao!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/09/2007 07:13  

Blues - as long as the video of me being raped by Looby and CG does not get published.... Ooh the memories..LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 24/09/2007 08:23  

'Has anyone seen my socks?' <cough> errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr noooooooooooooo

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 24/09/2007 08:37  

excuse me blues!! I hope the comment about my dulcit tones os a compliment, personally I think DC and me wiped the floor with you lot (with a bit of help from Rach at the end of the night....) Still wish there'd been a Linkin Park track, then you would have all known about it, lol Haven't kept up with the threads much, still got a stiff neck from the night camping in cg's back garden, .... or was it the secret game of naked twister we played in the tent....LOL.....just wish i knew who it was with....PMSL

Update Reply
roadangel @ 24/09/2007 11:31  

i'm sure compared to mine R A your voice is like a birds song. I'll leave it up to the listners to decide which bird. I have said recordings in mp3 and realplayr so if anyone would like a copy or would like to bribe me at all. Ether contact me or msn cruiser gal as she already has them in real player and will get the mp3's shortly. Oh and since you mentioned it skins. I have the vid in .avi and .3gp and i-pod vidio! no sound by the way. the screams were too awfull.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 24/09/2007 14:04  

Oh thanks blues... Mind you i may need that when I take Looby and CG to court.. I am mentally unstable now after that ordeal...LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 24/09/2007 14:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email