MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Yorkshire Rock un Bike

Yorkshire Rock un Bike (9) - Forums [Biker Match] Yorkshire Rock un Bike (9) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Yorkshire Rock un Bike

Can someone please add me to alices grub list as on tablet and dont know on this

Update Reply
Jaffa @ 06/08/2014 23:49  

Add your name to the list...tea at Alice's following Sat rideout ! Small contribution (£1 is fine) and all welcome (up to 30ish)

Alice's Grub List - please add yourself if you are wanting some :)
Brummie Jackie
Mr Ken
JPharley +1

Bluesbiker
Shelleygirl

Intonet
Vladamir
Karey

dizzydot
bandito12 Ninja Lou
Doug
Heidi
chirpy1
Emzed

gaz4711
XK
Nitro70
Baz
Barbara
Geoff
Sharron
Lady Green
Rileygtr
Jaffa

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 06/08/2014 23:53  

I know of a spare ticket should anyone need one.

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 07/08/2014 00:13  

Can you please add me and linz to the list

I will be good honnest 8-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/08/2014 00:16  

Add your name to the list...tea at Alice's following Sat rideout ! Small contribution (£1 is fine) and all welcome (up to 30ish)

Brummie Jackie
Mr Ken
JPharley +1

Bluesbiker
Shelleygirl

Intonet
Vladamir
Karey

dizzydot
bandito12 Ninja Lou
Doug
Heidi
chirpy1
Emzed

gaz4711
XK
Nitro70
Baz
Barbara
Geoff
Sharron
Lady Green
Rileygtr
Jaffa
Stuie
Linzie

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 07/08/2014 00:23  

I will be up on Sat for the day, be great to catch up with everyone :-)

Update Reply
Fatbob16 @ 07/08/2014 03:27  

Brummie Jackie
Mr Ken
JPharley +1

Bluesbiker
Shelleygirl

Intonet
Vladamir
Karey

dizzydot
bandito12 Ninja Lou
Doug
Heidi
chirpy1
Emzed

gaz4711
XK
Nitro70
Baz
Barbara
Geoff
Sharron
Lady Green
Rileygtr
Jaffa

zzrbabe42+1 ??

we hope to come too but probably not on the ride out so can we just meet you all there pleeeeeease xxxx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 07/08/2014 06:21  

are we there yet ? lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/08/2014 08:20  

mum mum are we there yet ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/08/2014 08:20  

not yet kiddie doodles but we will be setting off in next hour, managed to get a little old caravan to put me on until big one arrives so partys still on and lady greens cake is ready and waiting , lets parrrrttttyyyyyyy ppl x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/08/2014 08:21  

Morning peeps! Dixijive im so excited to see my cake, we are almost ready for the weekend we'll see you there x x x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/08/2014 10:06  

The weekend starts NOW! ( well for me it does :D )

Ride/drive safe everyone...see you all there!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 07/08/2014 10:55  

You're way ahead of me :<< Still loads to do...but I'll be there asap !!
I've still got that free ticket should anyone need it......will bring it with me as I'm outta here right now............................................................

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 07/08/2014 11:02  

Home earlier than planned tonight (for food preps) as bands all cancelled tonight !! Torrential rain, thunder, lightning ....very spectacular!! Car park nearly up to knees in water and access to car-field opposite practically flooded.
BMers busy doing what comes naturally to them.....spot of hymn singing and partaking of lemonade LOL. Love you lot and hopefully see you tomorrow for more shenanigans.

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 08/08/2014 21:17  

OMG OMG I cant belive how bad it rained last night flooded yup, people needed canooes and dinghys nevr mind bikes and cars

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/08/2014 16:09  

was fun to play in the rain but it got a bit much with thunder and lightening being right overhead , anyways turned up today prepared with googles snorkel and armbands even flippers I might add and to what ??? yup sunshine so a quick change in to sunglasses and grass skirt might be in order .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/08/2014 16:11  

so glad lady green loved her cake it tasted great too HAPPY BITHDAY SWEETIE hope you have loads of fun and too much to drink lol x x x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/08/2014 16:12  

and also a very big thank you to xk for my bottle of wine much appreciated my dear and happy camping (glamping) x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/08/2014 16:15  

well had another fabtastic weekend was ace to see bj,jp,ken,bigray,xk,alice,heidi,mandy,dougie
stuie,gbnp.lady green,riley,george,karey,guzzi lady and alan,vlad,mike99,jaffa,whitedove
and to see my fab buddy from notts sunset2 aka kaz. you looked fantastic mrs well done for joining slimming world and losing 2.5st was a great weekend and to listen to cash inside on friday night was just awsome.cant wait for the next party.hope you all had a safe ride home love you lots xxxxx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 10/08/2014 10:04  

great weekend, even tho i did it daily..ryan is a ralley convert and cnt wait for next year when we do the camping bit...wonderful thanks to Daphne (alice2) for the food yesterday, top banana again...and to evryone old friends and a few new...till next time folks

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 10/08/2014 10:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email