MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Yorkshire Rock un Bike

Yorkshire Rock un Bike (10) - Forums [Biker Match] Yorkshire Rock un Bike (10) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Yorkshire Rock un Bike

raining again for all you campers packing to go home today, not good but hey what a cracking weekend nice to meet up with loads of you yet again, big thanks to xk for my wine and bigger thanks vice pres of slaves for many mucho giggles and much madness see you real soon. BRING ON THE NEXT PARTY

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2014 13:26  

Bloomin good weekend despite the rain on
Friday night. It was quite an adventure !
Terrific bands sat night. Good to pack away in the dry. Thanks go to daphne for the lovely
Meal and her hospitality. Having trouble uploading pics but will keep trying ??

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 10/08/2014 13:31  

Home safe and sound, although very wet and soggy! But had a fantastic weekend with great mates old and new!

Despite the thunder/lightening and torrential rain, in between the scorching sunshine (I actually got sunburnt! lol) it was another great Rock and Bike show.

Huge thanks to Daphne for feeding us all on Saturday, even though we didn't have the traditional ride out lol and to Natalie (OMNF) for the delicious bacon butties and Mark (Photographer1) for the coffee 'on tap' and to Sal (Guinness) for the lift to Daphs and Bigray for getting Ziggy off the field and to dixijive for the bike trousers!

You're all stars! Love ya to bits!

I hope you all got home safe and sound, see you at the next one!

Update Reply
Karey @ 10/08/2014 14:06  

WE HAD A FABULOUS WEEKEND DESPITE THE FLOODS AND ME NOT BEING ABLE TO REMEMBER THE END OF FRIDAY NIGHT AT ALL, I HAD A FANTASTIC BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY THANKYOU TO DIXIJIVE FOR MY BESTEST CAKE EVER AND MY LOVELY PRESENT AND CARDS. SEE YOU ALL AGAIN SOON x x x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2014 14:42  

GBNP Thankyou for my awesome Wonder Woman cup I'll be using it on the way to Cornwall tomorrow, hope your ok see you really soon Lady Green and rileymtr xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2014 14:49  

Did it rain ?? O yes I think I noticed a damp patch. Im home all my bags are FULL of water if it's not wet though its plastic or rubber.

Update Reply
JP @ 10/08/2014 14:51  

no it didn't rain you were all pissed up and just thought it was rain lol. thought I was gonna need a canoe at one point .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2014 14:53  

Ditto all the above :>> Yet another great BM weekend. Shame about those leaking tents, soggy sleeping bags and the Squires river...but who cares??
Ben says woof to all his new friends..especially those who fed him sausages
Huge thanks for the great turn out at mine and for demolishing the food mountain!! Thanks to all you lovely dish-washers, tea-makers and tidy-up-ers...and to Kaz for not suing when she fell into the dog bed!!
Special thanks to XK for being the hero and giving me my own ride-out when the BM one was cancelled More thanks.... to Mark for his constant kettle, to Ray for a drop of the malt...and Mandy for a bite of her pie
Hope you all get those tents dried and ready for the next time !

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 10/08/2014 14:54  

very welcome karey im glad they fitted and someone could make use of them I hate throwing out things others can use and charity shops are a no no for me now I know people that work in them and what goes on behind the scenes so I donate nothing to them anymore , keep sitting about house in them babes, great weekend see you soon x x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2014 14:57  

Fab weekend with even more fab folk :)

Massive thanks to Alice for her usual scrummy in my tummy pie, especially as it was my fav pie ever :) and for my birthday cake, Alice cake is second to none. Mind Ray revenge is sweet !!!!

Still smiling at the memory of Jaffa Friday night, superb cabaret just superb :)

We may have been Thunderstruck but we still had fun and frolics.

Very wet ride home, made easier by knowing what JP was wearing lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/08/2014 18:18  

cant leave it there bj what was jp wearing ????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2014 18:47  

I shall leave that to JP divulge :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/08/2014 19:04  

A very kind lady named Maggie lent me her overtrousers Ken lent me his spare waterproof jacket,
+ open faced helmet and sunglasses

Update Reply
JP @ 10/08/2014 20:19  

Only real downer this weekend was the ride home

Update Reply
JP @ 10/08/2014 20:19  

Was great to see you all again amazing weekend as ever! Thanks to Alice for the lovely grub, SMark for the ride on the trike and kitchen facilities!!went wrong somewhere because no hangover was had!! Theon really enjoyed it..especially sitting on the trike and wading!! Looking forward to the next one!! xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/08/2014 09:49  

anybody got any more pics to post from the rally I forgot to take some

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/08/2014 10:49  

What a bloody good weekend I hard nice to see everyone thanks to Alison for the meal on Saturday sorry I got you drunk Saturday night but you enjoyed it he he

Update Reply
BigRay @ 11/08/2014 13:27  

'Alison' says she certainly did

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 11/08/2014 19:57  

hahaha I was thinking who the heck was Alison ;)

Update Reply
Karey @ 11/08/2014 22:01  

Update Reply
Karey @ 11/08/2014 22:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email