MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

I`m Back

I`m Back - Forums [Biker Match] I`m Back - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

I`m Back

Bet you didn`t even notice i`d been gone!! lol I`m now settled in my new house, all but a few boxes unpacked and they`ve been shoved in the spare room and door shut on em. Am totally knackered but thrilled to bits and sooooooooooooooooooo happy. I think this house was built for me (ok, maybe not cos it was built in 1895!) but it feels so cosy and snug, I love it and I truly couldn`t be happier. There was a days delay on my internet being reconnected cos I decided to go down the wireless router road to save having holes drilled in walls and cables everwhere but its good to be back and hope everyones ok. I know have to catch up on all the posts!!!!

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 21/09/2007 15:52  

wooooohoooooooooooooo welcome back claire

and glad ur settled in ur new home............WHENS THE HOUSE WARMING PARTY lol

Update Reply
RC @ 21/09/2007 15:56  

hey Claire - good luck in your new home.

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 21/09/2007 15:58  

Happy new house Claire, hope you settle in quickly.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 21/09/2007 16:20  

glad your settled claire... but like rc said... WHENS THE PARTY, lol. xx lula xx

Update Reply
lula @ 21/09/2007 16:34  

glad ur settled claire and its great to have u back! i still have some boxes to unpack from when we moved in june,theyre under my daughters bed-i think!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 21/09/2007 16:40  

lol @ witchiest. I still have boxes to unpack and I moved in November 2006!!!

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 21/09/2007 16:42  

Wayhey good to have you back Claire,& sorry I forgot to text you back

Update Reply
Oggy @ 21/09/2007 17:38  

When?? lol... been so busy i can`t remember!

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 21/09/2007 18:47  

Welcome back Claire its nice to know your move was successfull and you got yourself sorted out Take care !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 21/09/2007 19:29  

Who's claire? Glad you're up and running claire, you can get back to work now lol. Re the internet, I've just been back to talk to the owners of my house and there is a LAN and phone connection in EVERY room. Perfect for me when i'm checking emails and cooking at the same time ha

Update Reply
Matt @ 22/09/2007 10:03  

As long as you remember the difference between LAN and chipPAN ROFL

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/09/2007 10:12  

Liiving out of boxes and bin bags. Still doing that now fromn when we moved last October. Still can't find the cat lol. Good luck in the new house. ps - think yourself lucky you're not AOL, it took them four weeks to sort my broadband out when we moved.

Update Reply
rattler @ 22/09/2007 13:08  

i wont be able to cope - id crack up without the net. lol. Luckily its a biggish house, so lots of room for my stuff (Which i dont have much of cos i sold it all in UK). Saw the owners today, and they were telling me that the electrician went mad with the wiring when they were renovating. Theres sockets for everything in everyroom, its mad.

Update Reply
Matt @ 22/09/2007 14:29  

Just spoke to Claire on the phone,she's having problems with pc,she'll be asap Hurry up,Blondie

Update Reply
Oggy @ 23/09/2007 16:42  

hurry up bk claire hun

Update Reply
RC @ 23/09/2007 16:49  

I'm sure she said it was a problem with her router?? might have been rabbit she said though

Update Reply
Oggy @ 23/09/2007 18:05  

Welcome back Claire, Hope your settling in ok... yes whens the party and dont believe everything you read on hear about my antics.. i am the quiet one...LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 23/09/2007 18:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email