MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

NW200 run Bristol- Angelsea-Dublin-Portrush

NW200 run Bristol- Angelsea-Dublin-Portrush - Forums [Biker Match] NW200 run Bristol- Angelsea-Dublin-Portrush - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

NW200 run Bristol- Angelsea-Dublin-Portrush

Hello All! Im new here so go easy Im planning a trip from Bristol for the nw200 road race. Route from Bristol to Angelsea-Dublin- Portrush, via as many wiggly bits as possible...I'm wondering if anyone else is planning on going to this event from where ever? Would be great to meet folks on route or whatever. Dates are from the 14-20th of May including ride up and back. Never done the nw200 before so any tips, or good suggested roads to take in from Dublin do chime in. I will be going on a new to me RR8 Blade and my mate on his 918 blade with Mrs in tow. Excitamundo
Will

Update Reply
willc @ 11/03/2014 21:55  

Hi Will if the weathers bad head for port Stewart the York bar good to watch from there and at night the anchorage hotel night club + bars head for basement vat it's best they gave a lock in but you need to stay there if camping head for port rush just past the skerries on sea front the skerries is a good night spot as well m8

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/03/2014 18:58  

Ah brill, thanks mate, can't wait...! We will be camping up at Port Rush, we were going to organise a static but my lot are far to disorganised so well be praying for a but of sun;) Should be a laugh anyway. We shall head straight out to the pub I'm sure when we get there and try and get the lowdown on places to watch etc.... Are you going Bob?

Update Reply
willc @ 14/03/2014 16:56  

Welcome willc,

Hope to see you there, a group of 8 of us are staying in an apt in Port Rush so PM me with your number and we mite have a pint or six together lol

Update Reply
Fatbob16 @ 26/03/2014 19:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email