MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Sharky92's Funeral Tuesday 25 March 2014

Sharky92's Funeral Tuesday 25 March 2014 - Forums [Biker Match] Sharky92's Funeral Tuesday 25 March 2014 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Sharky92's Funeral Tuesday 25 March 2014

The funeral of Iain 'Sharky' Fisher will be held on

Tuesday 25 March 2014 at 14:40hrs

at

Crewe Crematorium
Market Close
Crewe
Cheshire
CW1 2NA

The family have requested that there will be no church service, just a small service at the Crewe Crematorium.

If anyone would like to attend please add your name here and details will be passed onto the family so that an appropriate venue for the wake can be arranged.

Attending
Karey + 1

Update Reply
Karey @ 11/03/2014 18:45  

Attending Karey + 1 Trish (anyone requiring a lift from Birmingham on route, PM me)

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 11/03/2014 18:47  

Wills plus 1

Update Reply
Wills @ 11/03/2014 19:38  

Attending Karey + 1 Trish (anyone requiring a lift from Birmingham on route, PM me) Wills plus 1

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 11/03/2014 19:39  

at

Crewe Crematorium
Market Close
Crewe
Cheshire
CW1 2NA

The family have requested that there will be no church service, just a small service at the Crewe Crematorium.

If anyone would like to attend please add your name here and details will be passed onto the family so that an appropriate venue for the wake can be arranged.

Attending
Karey + 1
Trish (anyone requiring a lift from Birmingham on route, PM me)
Wills + 1

Update Reply
Karey @ 11/03/2014 19:41  

Me an goody ... me defo depends on goodies work pattern ... is there a meeting point near his home town to follow or meeting at cream

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/03/2014 20:20  

Wish I could get the time off work but alas had already agreed to cover for somebody else.

I shall be there in spirit and my thoughts will be on good memories xx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/03/2014 21:37  

Wont be able to get time off work, but my thoughts will be everyone

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 11/03/2014 22:22  

Simon and I

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 11/03/2014 23:50  

I'm down on Facebook to go . I noticed you guys are too.
It may get confusing listing on both sites with peeps
Having aka's . just a thought....

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 12/03/2014 01:35  

at

Crewe Crematorium
Market Close
Crewe
Cheshire
CW1 2NA

Attending
Karey + 1
Wills + 1
Jan

Update Reply
FibroWarrior @ 12/03/2014 20:22  

Bump

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 14/03/2014 17:07  

Details of Iain Sharky Fisher's day..

Due to Iain's home address being a small cul-de-sac, there will be a meeting place at a Morrisons car park near Ian's home, where anyone on bikes, trikes, cars etc can meet.
Julie (poshbird) will meet us there and then take us to join the funeral cortege.

As soon as arrangements have been finalised Julie will post more details on her fb page and I will repost them here.

Iain's mum has arranged for refreshments after the service, so they need to know approximate numbers so can you add your name to the list if you're attending.

This has also been put on fb, so if you add your name there, please remember to put your BM name in brackets so there's no confusion.

If you need any further details, feel free to message Julie or me and I will pass any messages on.

Many thanks

Kaz xx

Update Reply
Karey @ 15/03/2014 09:34  

BUMP

Details of Iain Sharky Fisher's day..

Due to Iain's home address being a small cul-de-sac, there will be a meeting place at a Morrisons car park near Ian's home, where anyone on bikes, trikes, cars etc can meet.
Julie (poshbird) will meet us there and then take us to join the funeral cortege.

As soon as arrangements have been finalised Julie will post more details on her fb page and I will repost them here.

Iain's mum has arranged for refreshments after the service, so they need to know approximate numbers so can you add your name to the list if you're attending.

This has also been put on fb, so if you add your name there, please remember to put your BM name in brackets so there's no confusion.

If you need any further details, feel free to message Julie or me and I will pass any messages on.

Many thanks

Kaz xx

Update Reply
Karey @ 15/03/2014 19:12  

at

Crewe Crematorium
Market Close
Crewe
Cheshire
CW1 2NA

Attending
Karey + 1
Wills + 1
Jan
Nutty and Karen

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 15/03/2014 21:59  

too far for me but will be there in spirit

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 16/03/2014 22:48  

at

Crewe Crematorium
Market Close
Crewe
Cheshire
CW1 2NA

Attending
Karey + 1
Wills + 1
Jan
Nutty and Karen

Update Reply
Karey @ 17/03/2014 09:06  

Me and simon x

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 17/03/2014 21:16  

My thoughts are with Iain's family and freinds. Met Sharky a few times and shared a few laughs with him. In tribute to him, my profile pic is me wearing his hat a few years ago.
I am at another funeral Tues morning, but will try to make it too if time allows. If not my thoughts will be with him ..........

Update Reply
Fatbob16 @ 17/03/2014 21:57  

My laptop won't let me copy & paste for some reason ..

can someone please copy my last post and add Kaz and Simon to the list?

Thank you xx

Update Reply
Karey @ 18/03/2014 15:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email