MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Sharky92's Funeral Tuesday 25 March 2014

Sharky92's Funeral Tuesday 25 March 2014 (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Sharky92's Funeral Tuesday 25 March 2014 (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Sharky92's Funeral Tuesday 25 March 2014

Just got home. What an absolutely outstanding turn out for Iain, it made me so very proud to be there and celebrate Iain's life with so many others that had had the great fortune to call him a friend. Special thanks to Pete for his speech and Loon for his marshalling making sure that we all stayed together. Lovely to see Shell and Mr P again , along with Debs and so many many others. Iain's parents were absolutely astounded at the turn out and the realisation of just what a popular and much loved and well thought of guy Iain was.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 25/03/2014 21:15  

I can only reiterate what BL said.

A fantastic turn out and a very moving and respectful day

Ride in peace Iain

Update Reply
Fatbob16 @ 25/03/2014 21:19  

nothing I can add really whats not been said already, other than you can tell where Sharky gets his kindness and mannerisms from, his parents are lovely... was good to see some old faces and meet new ones too

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 25/03/2014 22:20  

It was an absolutely great send off for Sharky..

I think his family were surprised at the number of people waiting to join the funeral cortege on bikes and in cars..

The crematorium was packed and people were outside too. There was a lovely speech from Julie (poshy) read out on her behalf and more lovely words from one of Sharky's work colleagues, they all knew him as Fish and a really lovely straight from the heart speech from Pete (Shawy ZZR) which was both heart-wrenching and funny...

Like Nutkin says, you can certainly tell where he got his kindness etc from, what a lovely family.

Farewell my friend... gone but never forgotten..

Ride Free xx

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/03/2014 19:37  

~I was honoured to attend Sharky's day when we laid him to rest. It was very moving and the music was very emotional, Pete (Shawy) was amazing and you managed to say what you wanted to say even though emotions were very sad,

thank you Loon, Debbie (i think) for holding traffic and enabling the whole procession to stay together all teh miles.

I met some peeps i had never met before who are lovely from here, I also met Sharky's girlfriend and mum and dad who also are truly lovely.

I still find it hard and so unfair that Sharky is no longer riding these roads in body, but i know that he is riding them with us in spirit always and I shall always thank you Sharky for being there in my time of need as a good friend and instilling in me the belief and faith and the need to live each day and go for happiness always

Love, respect and peace Sharky xxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/03/2014 13:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email