MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

The Big Brew - 2 May 2014 - Bellerby, North Yorks

The Big Brew - 2 May 2014 - Bellerby, North Yorks - Forums [Biker Match] The Big Brew - 2 May 2014 - Bellerby, North Yorks - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

The Big Brew - 2 May 2014 - Bellerby, North Yorks

Just spotted this one on events page. Check it out! Guy Martin Big Brew Charity Weekend at The Manor Cafe raising funds for Spinal Research. 15 quid for weekend ticket cheap as the lovely brekkie served at Manor Cafe!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/02/2014 07:07  

Be at valley that weekend is there a day ticket option ?

Update Reply
JP @ 11/02/2014 12:43  

might make it a saturday ride out from into the valley if they do day tickets as i lurve mr martin

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 11/02/2014 19:52  

might make it a saturday ride out from into the valley if they do day tickets as i lurve mr martin

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 11/02/2014 19:52  

GUY MARTIN BIG BREW WEEKENDIt is £15.00 per person for the weekend event inc camping.Ticket holders ONLY have access at all times, with camping & both evenings entertainment included.Wristbands & a camping pass are given on arrival in exchange for your ticket.
Children are welcome but numbers are limited due to health & safety so we are offering 50 child places at a cost of £7.50 each for the whole weekend. Children aged 16 & over are adult price.Please note: Children must be supervised at all times.Facilities for Ticket Holders:Marquee for cover, Live Music/Bands & Bar within.Camping with toilets on fields. (NO FIRES OR BBQ’s)Hard standing camping area (Blue Badge Holders ONLY) Limited space please book early.Café OPEN 8.00am - 11pm FriCafé OPEN 6.30am - 11pm SatCafé OPEN 6.30am - 8.00pm SunLicensed Bar OPEN 2.00pm - 11.45pm Fri & SatWhat’s On?Friday Evening 6pm onwards Quiz, Chat with Racers & Singer Phil McFadzean.Saturday from 10am Competitions, fun & games, Stalls & Bikes to browse. Meet Racers & Manor Café Grid Girls. 4- 4.30pm Café & Courtyard Closed. .4.30pm onwards Courtyard, Café & Bar re-open, & access all areas is for Ticket Holders/Wristbands ONLYSaturday Evening Phil McFadzean live at 6pm, Pablos Dog live at 7pm, Auction 9.30pm. Bands & Bar finish at 11.45pm.Sunday Ride Out leaves at 10.30am, Meet Racers & Bikes, Manor Café Grid Girls, Chat with Racers at 1pm in Marquee. Stalls & competitions. Ride Out returns 3.30pm/4pm. Raffle will be drawn at 5pm.PLEASE NOTE NON TICKET HOLDERS - Anyone wanting to attend Saturday & Sunday’s Day Activities ONLY have access to the event 10am-4pm .. & a small donation on the gate is appreciated.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/02/2014 20:38  

Leave a donation at the gate. lets hope its a girl collecting

Update Reply
JP @ 11/02/2014 20:41  

ROFL @JP you are one cheeky monkey!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/02/2014 22:25  

You know what they say Linz No cheek, no chance I might consider this little gathering I'll decide nearer the time though

Update Reply
Emzed @ 11/02/2014 22:44  

Oh Flippin heck, I hadn't realised it was Into The Valley at the same time ... I really wanna go to The Big Brew ... so I'm gonna have to do my best pleading voice with @Stuie and say ...

plllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeassse Stu, can we go for a ride out on the Saturday (late morning) over to Bellerby? Can we, huh, huh ... can we ??!

Not sure how long it will take ... probably about 2 hours (hopefully less)

Maybe catch ya there @Emzed

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/02/2014 22:49  

Want want want want...lol

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 11/02/2014 22:55  

I know, I'm never satisfied am I?! ROFL

but I always ask nicely

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/02/2014 22:57  

Shortly followed by a sharp turn and a stamping if feet...

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 11/02/2014 23:01  

You know me sooooo well Mick!

But I'm cute with it ... sometimes!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/02/2014 23:13  

Is guy going to be there Saturday during the day ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/02/2014 20:50  

I cant answer that one but I suppose its a possibility... perhaps check out the website and/or give Kath a ring at Manor Cafe.

http://www.manor-cafe.co.uk/events

(01969) 625402

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 13/02/2014 20:57  

Don't think Guy is going to be there at all Bob.

He promotes the events up and down the country but can't be going to them all and there's nothing on the Manor Cafe site to say he'll be there - only "enter our free prize draw to be in with a chance of meeting ..."

Given my forays south to Dent, Kiss, FYP and Cock Out (did I miss anything else?) I can't justify this one and will ride locally and maybe find another Brew event to support up here another day.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 18/02/2014 23:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email