MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Biker Match Gathering, Hampshire

Biker Match Gathering, Hampshire (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Biker Match Gathering, Hampshire (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Biker Match Gathering, Hampshire

Ha ha stuey! I'm very happy to do either - just meet up for a drink and/or go for a ride. I can't really do during the week cause of work etc but a weekend would be fine. Weekend 27th Oct onwards is fine, absolutely nothing booked

Update Reply
middlv @ 03/10/2007 17:57  

I get back from a holiday on sat 27th oct.... but I could do sun 28th or any weekend after that....

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 03/10/2007 18:10  

After wkend of 27th is best for me cos I am in Coalville that weekend with another bike club Just let me know even pm me if I am not around on here cheers xxx

Update Reply
Mazza @ 03/10/2007 18:44  

Would everyone be ok if we made it one Sunday in november? I could do a saturday but sundays are usually better for my babysitters! Cheers!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 05/10/2007 07:09  

Hiya I think that sounds cool to me Wiccan as got few thngs going on over next few weeks Mazza xx

Update Reply
Mazza @ 05/10/2007 12:49  

LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!!! I have been nominated (won't say who by!) to set a date & suggest 2 possible venues for those interested to choose from!!! How about this::: Sunday 4th Nov ~ its the first available sunday for those who are already busy in october...?? The Churchillian on Portsdown Hill.... OR The Hampshire Bowman in Bishops Waltham...?? WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK?????? xxx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 06/10/2007 19:45  

wiccan has the right idea (as usual). would be great to put some faces to names. come on down and enjoy the sights of portsmouth...if you can handle the fun..lol

Update Reply
mikey1972 @ 06/10/2007 19:54  

Wiccan - Cheers for taking the lead As you know - Churchillian is fav for me on location, but it could be good to meet at the Bowman an hour or so before the expected inrush of the resident crowd... Give us all a chance to chat and break the ice (those of us that haven't met) and then mix a bit outside of our little group Does all that make sense ?

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 06/10/2007 20:30  

Sounds like a plan stuey I havent met anyone yet and I dont know where the Bowman is just gimme directions, but remember gimme earlier time to get there cos I get lost Mazza x

Update Reply
Mazza @ 07/10/2007 19:47  

Hi Wiccan and everyone else, 4th Nov is fine with me and either location. Having been to the Matlock Bath meet yesterday we'll have to show them how we do things down south! :-)

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 08/10/2007 05:13  

Morning everyone... welcome back DM!... looks like we may be good for 4th Nov then! Yipeee! Lets just pray we get a half decent day weatherwise! If we end up going to the Churchillian then I'm happy to drive over and pick up Mazza... but if you lads want to come over to check out the Hampshire Bowman, then may be Maz and me could be picked up to arrive by bike? I know which option I prefer... nudge nudge, wink wink, flutter of eyelashes, mmmmmmwah!! (also, its a bit off the beaten track so I could navigate LOL!)

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 08/10/2007 05:55  

Morning everyone I am off sick AGAIN!!!!!!!! Flu now I am so fed up with myself. Anyway back to the business in hand I am happy to go on 4th that sounds good to me lets hope the weather is not too cold I think I have a pillion seat if it all goes to plan, if not I am fluttering eyelashes too but prefer cruisers more than speed bikes, so would need to meet up with Wiccan-one to follow if you are navigating hun cos my reputation is 'Oh you should have taken that turning ooopppssss' So what time and where its back to you now Wiccan Mazza

Update Reply
Mazza @ 08/10/2007 06:18  

Hey guys - why does work get in the way of playing, its dam rude!!! Hope you're all ok? I'm def up for the 4th November (in the diary already). I'm happy with either place - whatever is best for Mazza and Wiccan-one to be picked by pillion he he!! Nice eyelash batting guys! Mazza and Wiccan-one where abouts in Soton are you - if there are any probs I could pick you both up in the car. If you're going by pillion it would be cool to go in convoy so I don't get lost again...!!!

Update Reply
middlv @ 08/10/2007 06:31  

Hi Middlv I am in Lordshill and Wiccan is in Bitterne Park so your kind of just over a bit from both of us it is a couple of weeks away so we see what we can plan. As I mentioned I do have chance of pillion if he can make the day, fingers crossed will update you as time goes on. I have to say its great being able to meet people that live nearer to me although have been up to RC's which was great fun and am looking forward to going again she is a and makes everyone welcome. Mazza x

Update Reply
Mazza @ 08/10/2007 06:39  

Morning Middlv and Mazza! Hope you feeling better soon Mazza hun... ((you))... If Mazza has a probable pillion seat jow, and DM still has his on offer for me *more eyelash fluttering!*, then we should be ok! Shall we say Hampshire Bowman on 4th Nov then?? The usual crowd of bikers start getting there from about 1.30-2.00 so may be we could all meet up and ride over together for about 12ish... have some lunch and get to know eachother, like Stuey says, before the regulars arrive!!?? What does everyone think? There has been a little more interest from a couple BM members up country too... so we should post it on the Events board soon once everyone is in agreement!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 08/10/2007 07:14  

Yep sounds good to me Wiccan just tell me where to meet you so I have plenty of time to sort it but lunch sounds great to me. Where exactly is it and where are we going to meet up? Yep get it on the board PDQ Thanks for hugs I am feeling lots better now but have to be honest not done anything apart from lay down on my bed, had shower and my lodger cooked me brekkie which was great, its when I move that I start to cough and splutter, the joys of working in schools with the germs Mazza x

Update Reply
Mazza @ 08/10/2007 10:58  

I have been coughing a lot today too... probably the ciggies in my case tho, hope its not the lurgey! Glad you are feeling a little better Mazza Here is the address of the pub for all to see: Hampshire Bowman, off B3035, Dundridge, Bishops Waltham, Hampshire, SO32 1GD To get to it you go down a little lane signposted Dundridge, but blink and you'll miss it! My mate and I practically had to do an emergency stop on Saturday to avoid sailing straight past it a second time LOL (well its 8 years since I did the journey last!)!! The track is also a single track, with a couple of tight turns and usually tractor mud on it so take it easy on bikes, but it is well worth it for the nice open country and a decent boozer at the end of it LOL! May be we could all meet up somewhere like MacDonalds in Hedge End first, which is litterally just off the M27 for those coming from further afield? Then its a nice ride out thru Botley and into Bishop's Waltham to get to the pub! Sorry to have completely taken over the organisation... I hope I'm not overstepping the mark, being a relative newcommer!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 08/10/2007 12:26  

Here is a link to the pub, with some nice comments from other users: http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/75/7527/Hampshir.../Dundridge And I have spoken to Fred, the landlord, who would be delighted to welcome us all if it goes ahead, and reckons the regulars would be welcomming too!!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 08/10/2007 12:45  

12:00 on the 4th Nov at the Bowman it is (Please don't leave me there all on my own !!!)

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 08/10/2007 16:12  

Just tried posting it on Events! Fingers and eyes crossed I did it right! LOL!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 08/10/2007 17:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email