MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride out - End of March - North Wales

Ride out - End of March - North Wales (21) - Forums [Biker Match] Ride out - End of March - North Wales (21) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride out - End of March - North Wales

Its gonna be dry.

I have 20 basic instructs printed out as I ran out of paper

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 30/03/2014 08:16  

Thank you all so very much for stopping at the lake. We alo enjoyed seeing you, and Cai loved it. Bless you all xxx

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 30/03/2014 13:04  

Well done to everyone involved in organising the ride out to Wales today, what a fantastic turn out you had...I am so very pleased for you and I was thrilled for little Cai and that my family (who up until told had only ever heard my tales of BM activitiy) had an insight into what a fabulous bunch of people you all are and why I enjoy being part of the BM family. Cai's Nanny has asked me to pass on her thanks to you all, especially to V-Rod for letting Cai sit on your bike. I hope that you all enjoyed your day and that you all got/get home safe Thank you everyone

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 30/03/2014 19:19  

Thank you to everyone, it was a grand day out. Thanks to those who did the route and marshalling.

Ollie ta for sharing your butty.

Thanks also to Stuie, GBNP, Rileymtr and LadyGreen for nursing me home.

It was fantastic to see everyone new and old.

For those who took photos, please post on the events page.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 30/03/2014 19:48  

Meant to add, if you have any comments about making the rides better, please PM me. Not organised many so I am still learning so more than happy to listen to constructive criticism, advice and suggestions.

I have taken on board the comments said during the day.

Oh and thank you to everyone's input about why my brake light is on, I now know its the muff pressing against the brake lever, which is goodcos I can fix it.:-)

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 30/03/2014 20:31  

all got out of wales RB I hung around and swept up being tail-end-charley @BL I think someone was taking pictures of little Cai sitting on the bike maybe however that was can put them up and also send BL copies and thanks' to all who came for making a brilliant day

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/03/2014 20:53  

We have footage of him waving you all off, so once I have a copy, I shall add it to the events page if I am able :)

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 30/03/2014 20:56  

Good day out, nice to meet everyone, ta very much to those that organized it

@rowanblossom, people turned up at the right places and made it to point B, I'd count that as a successful ride - out

Update Reply
ExupRichR1 @ 30/03/2014 21:21  

A brilliant day, thanx Jo and Dave and the rest of the organisers.
Great to meet up with freinds and lovely to make some new ones,

A massive thank you to Stitch -Ade- for running me back to garage where I had left my keyless bike fob, what a Pratt I am ,,,,,Doh.
And thanx to Olli and Martin for offering thier assistance And for staying behind and keeping Jill company, bless you both.

Let's have more of the same, ,,,,,runs not me being stupid lol

Update Reply
Fatbob16 @ 30/03/2014 21:29  

got back at 9pm brilliant day out 400miles plus detour/geting lost milage

Update Reply
havfun @ 30/03/2014 22:02  

Brilliant day out thanks to Jo and everyone who helped organise even the weather was good. Lovely to meet up with old friends and new ones. Look forward to the next one :)

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 30/03/2014 22:08  

What a fab day, well done all that organised, nice to meet everyone. Thanks Oli and Martin :)
special thanks to Mart for putting up with me lol
SHEEP

Update Reply
jilly065 @ 31/03/2014 06:07  

Had a great time, good to meet some new people as well as old friends, Many thanx to Willow and Cyclemania for making sure this mad person had a wonderful day out.
Can't wait for Matlock now

Update Reply
Cally. @ 31/03/2014 08:22  

well sat at work on dreary cold Monday morning reflecting on what a super run outwe had yesterday...nice as always to meet new people will try and get to more..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2014 08:32  

Really enjoyed ride out meeting new and old friends , upset I had too leave early but what time I had with you all was brilliant , ride safe see you all soon ,

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2014 11:25  

Great day and ride out bike stayed in one piece which was a bonus.
Thanks rb and plumbski for the route and v-rod for getting us there.

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 31/03/2014 14:17  

Ha ha, cheers dude, everybody got there one way or another, so that is a result in my book, didn't see much of anybody, had to keep the faster lads at the front moving along, anyway just glad there were no incidents / mishaps etc, cheers to Dave, Oli, Rich, and anybody else who helped out, and a special thanks to Nikki who was pillion for not hitting me to much lol. Next time I think we need to stick to posted times, then the peeps waiting at other points on the route, are not waiting to long, and think they have missed us, thats why I was keen to get going at ten from the services, its always going to be impossible to please everybody I know, but I'm up for another one very soon, over to Jo again, and maybe have a fast group, and a slower group. Later dudes

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 31/03/2014 14:48  

Absolutely gutted that I missed this one

Update Reply
SlowGoose @ 31/03/2014 17:03  

Next time Andy, get that battery on charge

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 31/03/2014 18:13  

What a thoroughly great day, shame we got left behind at Chester Services but hey, we made it to the place that didnt exist on the Sat Nav, eventually!

Great route, thanks 'Viper'! i think @stuie enjoyed himself immensely, the hunt n kill mode kicked in n he was chuffed that he caught the fast group.

Thanks for a fab day, great roads, scenery, peeps and weather. What more could you wish for?

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 31/03/2014 19:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email