MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride out - End of March - North Wales

Ride out - End of March - North Wales (19) - Forums [Biker Match] Ride out - End of March - North Wales (19) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride out - End of March - North Wales

eh? Debz ... am I being uber stoopid ... thought you dint like kids ... well other than for 'a light snack'!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 25/03/2014 21:07  

@bandito.....tis for me, I get wet enough on my daily commute, and I love wales in the dry. But apparently there will be a round yellow object in the sky on sunday.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 25/03/2014 21:17  

no linz i dont but mothering sunday is about mothers lol we are going for lunch with russ,s mum lol

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 25/03/2014 21:32  

aha! I thought it was you that was being the 'mother'! LOL!

Have a fab day

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 25/03/2014 21:47  

The last time the sun was out here was.........errrr.........ummmm.........now what year was it .........errrrr.......

Update Reply
Fatbob16 @ 25/03/2014 22:34  

I but @12 your at the Border ; the sun is shinning here and will be on Sunday I put my order in weeks ago I've even got the delivery note

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/03/2014 11:20  

What time we meeting at Tesco car park in Ruthin Jo

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 27/03/2014 00:18  

ooh er...well the meet at Chester Services is 9.30 - 10.00. Not sure how long it takes to get to you (first time I was to busy keeping up, the second time I was too busy looking at houses!). Plumbski/V-Rod, any ideas please?

DONT FORGET THE CLOCKS GO FORWARD ON SUNDAY

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 27/03/2014 06:45  

Hey up, we need to leave the services at ten really, with full tanks of fuel etc. so should be at Rhuthun for 10.35 ish, as long as everyones knows the route, can't go wrong he he x

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 27/03/2014 08:04  

Really looking forward to seeing you all at the lake. Ride safe every one

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 27/03/2014 08:07  

DO NOT FORGET CLOCKS GO FORWARD ON SUNDAY......
North Wales Run To Aberystwyth 30 march 2014 weather permitting.

Meet up will be Chester Services as usual between 9.30 and 10.00 am.
Everyone welcome, regardless of experience.

Route is:-"OK dudes here we go, gonna keep it simple Aberystwyth simple there, and back all on good big A roads, with it being early in the season, not many tourists etc.M56 services Head for North Wales.A494 Mold.A494 Rhuthun meet other bikes at Tesco (at about 10.35), its just off the first big roundabout you come too in Rhuthun.A494 Bala.Turn right on A5, then left back on to the A494 Bala.Go through Bala, and stop at the lakeside bike meeting place at the end of the lake.A494 DolgellauTurn left on A470, then right onto the A487 Machynlleth.A487 Aberystwyth.Then return the same way, simples

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 27/03/2014 09:36  

oli ; sent you pm the same ;; 9 am at my'n oli leaving at 9.15 am I want to fill-up at rhuthun and get a prime parking space in Tesco's before the invasion and have a fag remember they're will be churchy people on the roads at that time of the day; all with the heads in the clouds' ride safe Dave

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/03/2014 13:46  

Ruthin would seem a good place to fill up both on route and return.Fuel stops will be something that needs to be considered for everyone..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/03/2014 16:19  

@ shoei611 got that one planed if you all fill-up at the service's there is Bala then Aber I think I will be the only one that needs a fuel tanker running behind

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/03/2014 16:26  

Filling up at the services is fine but i wont make it back to the services..lol. so would need somewhere on route back...but if yours is a tad thirsty shouldn't be a problem...just needs to warm up a bit.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/03/2014 16:42  

@shoei ; don't worry us locals have it all in hand even got a little sort-cut to by-pass the road works all will be explained at Tesco's its like mike plumbski said be filled at the service's we're thinking of time because we have a little two year old lad to meet at Bala

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/03/2014 16:58  

might be able to make this

Update Reply
havfun @ 27/03/2014 19:12  

Theres load of garages on route, the TL does 110 miles two up to the tank just fill up when I do, theres a garage in between Bala, and Machynlleth on the 470, then loads from Machynlleth to Aber

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 27/03/2014 19:52  

I was really looking forward to this one but as I am still feeling really unwell, unless there is a miracle occurring in my neck of the woods in the next two days, I doubt I am gonna be able to make this one.

No doubt you will all have a spiffing time, enjoy yaselves, ride safe and have a brilliant ride folks.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 27/03/2014 21:54  

Not sure who is going from our side of the pennines but I will be venturing down the Woodhead pass on route if anyone else is intending going that way, be good to join up spmewhere. Weather is s....e this side of the hills hope it improves for Sunday.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/03/2014 09:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email