MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

france for beginners part2

france for beginners part2 - Forums [Biker Match] france for beginners part2 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

france for beginners part2

after last years trip this is what was wanted by all. by ferry from Portsmouth to Bilbao on the 9th april leaving at 1145 and arrive Bilbao next day 1245.then onto first hotel which I will book,then a nice sightseeing run up through france stopping at either F1 or Campinelle hotels around 30 euros for two,i have a route or am happy to sort route on ferry on way over to suit all.No one will get left behind ,so if you would like a nice tour through france come along.will be posted on events asap.and it will be channel tunnel back 15th late pm .all to book own ferry with Brittany ferries but once I know names I can get some reduction as to cabins and seats but cant do this online have to phone them,...great to have some more female riders ....keeps carole happy

Update Reply
stutts @ 01/01/2014 16:38  

Count me in again, but I don't want share a room or cabin with yourself or Ivan.
On the crossing please put me next to the engines so I can get some kip

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 01/01/2014 17:07  

happy days,i don't want to sleep near ivan either

Update Reply
stutts @ 01/01/2014 17:46  

hey guys, im interested but im on a naked bike!! no clothes lol!!

will you be riding at super duper speeds or ones i can keep up with?
i hada Monster years ago when they first came out and i went to hockenheim on it to see foggy in a WSB race, and managed that ok.

Update Reply
mick696 @ 01/01/2014 19:14  

hey mick this is for beginners and no one gets left behind ,im on a xjr1300 and had no problems last year ive seen enough motorway services at 100 mph and this trip isn't one of them

Update Reply
stutts @ 01/01/2014 19:31  

you will enjoy it lovley steady can see country side as you go by lovley peeps to go with

Update Reply
havfun @ 01/01/2014 21:51  

Had a great time last year. This is an ideal chance for anyone wanting to ride in France for the first time a steady non motorway trip with a great bunch of bikers.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 02/01/2014 16:46  

Come and join us Mick, you'll enjoy yourself and to show how friendly we are we'll even let you get the first round in. One or two ladies would be welcome, Not because we are a bunch of dirty old men (well Nick is), but so Carol doesn't have to be in a room on her own.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 03/01/2014 19:16  

I wouldn't mind doing this one. I am on the Dent long weekend trip and back on the 6th. It will be a bit pushed to do both. However I have not ruled it out, so I need to think about this one

Update Reply
davidneale @ 06/01/2014 19:18  

You know you want to David, a nice lazy ride though France with good roads, good company and drop for beer or two at the end of each day. What more could you ask for?

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 06/01/2014 20:11  

it should be all summer long this

Update Reply
havfun @ 06/01/2014 21:09  

I'm thinking about it

Update Reply
Cheryl @ 07/01/2014 14:13  

Cheryl keep thinking about it until you decide to join us.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 07/01/2014 17:14  

It was great last year. Really looking forward to it, even better if you came too Cheryl

Update Reply
Carolerd350 @ 07/01/2014 17:41  

Cheryl,You know you want to go, we won't let you get lost on you own (if we get lost, we get lost has a group) and I promise that I won't let Stutts play a joke on you like he did to Carol last year. You already know Stutts, Carol and myself and Martin and Ivan were at Kiss last year, so you may have met and spoken to them then. So come along and have some fun.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 07/01/2014 18:10  

hey the joke was played by all of us how come I get the blame,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or was it my idea /?????to all those thinking about it ...we don't ride fast ,were never in a rush, if you want to stop and look around we can do that too..

Update Reply
stutts @ 07/01/2014 20:20  

And Carol had to do a fair bit of looking around after you made us all hide from her.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 07/01/2014 20:47  

and me with indigestion!

Update Reply
Carolerd350 @ 08/01/2014 22:46  

Update Reply
havfun @ 09/01/2014 21:48  

Well said Norman mate, it had to be said and I couldn't had said it any better myself.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 09/01/2014 21:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email