MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

what are u listening to?

what are u listening to? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] what are u listening to? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

what are u listening to?

He's stopped to eat

Update Reply
Di @ 10/09/2007 16:27  

this week I are been mostly listening to... kerrang... fall out boy and foo fighters mainly, if its not on the telly its on the radio, lol.... and sometimes the peace and quiet of NO KIDS as skool is back in... x

Update Reply
lula @ 10/09/2007 16:33  

Shouldn't stop im talkin. Rumour is he can breath through his ears!!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 10/09/2007 16:34  

nice one.

Update Reply
Di @ 10/09/2007 17:10  

LMHO @ Blue, that was *MP not PM, and the answer is...depends what is on offer *Media Player

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/09/2007 17:21  

Blues biker said 'Shouldn't stop im talkin. Rumour is he can breath through his ears!! ' PMSL!!!!! well - all the women will love that then!!...I'm sorry but someone had to say it before he did!!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 10/09/2007 17:26  

buck cherry baby! then a bit of gear jammer by george thorogood and his oh sooo cool destroyers..drivin like a fool to audioslve and rob zombie..then chilled for a bit to skynard and the dixie chicks..then back on it to rage and the kings of leon..mellowed again to the plain white tees and the black crowes(me chin was goin a bit there) then a final blast down the m6 (at a dizzying 56mph) to ministrys jesus built my hotrod...oooh,i love my job....oops!! forgot led zeps when the levee breaks!

Update Reply
bumperscraper @ 10/09/2007 20:55  

I wish Blue I wasnt even thinking that tbh Stella Kind of proves the old theory there,you girls are the ones with the dirty minds after all Virgin radio at the moment,got to remember to turn to volume down on the alarm tonight

Update Reply
Oggy @ 11/09/2007 00:35  

Hopefully I'm not going to hear a thing all day as yup, on nights again and thank god the little darlings (not mine) are back at school. Nite all!!!

Update Reply
cbrbabe @ 11/09/2007 03:49  

My house echoing!!! everything packed away, most of my furniture gone... is weird how echoey it all sounds!! Need to get some Black Sabbath on

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 11/09/2007 17:08  

Good luck with the house move Claire

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 11/09/2007 17:46  

Mostly listening to new Foo fighters album.. Cmon guys educate yourselfs and get it.....LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 11/09/2007 20:13  

The sound of silence. Not Simon and Garfunkel, but just everyone happily asleep as i've come in from a late evening shift. No-one to eb chased up to bed, no-one demanding drinks, just peace and quiet. Shame I've had to set the alarm, really.

Update Reply
Wills @ 11/09/2007 21:32  

Just to knock you all sick i`m replaying the sound in my head of my last patients leg breaking as he fell in front of me and I wasn`t able to get to him in time to catch him! Real sickening "crack" as his thigh bone snapped and for added dramatic effect the bone then decided to break thru and pierce his skin. He`s a lovely old man, a real gent and was getting up to reach the box of chocolates he`d bought for me as a present for my impending house move Anyone want a box of Thorntons Continental?? don`t think I can face them now

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 12/09/2007 15:23  

Awful for him, awful for you.

Update Reply
Wills @ 12/09/2007 16:23  

ooo claire! having broken my femur before i know that noise that poor bloke he musta been in sooo much pain! enjoy ur thorntons tho

Update Reply
witchiest @ 12/09/2007 16:59  

He was, paramedics came and we were able to give him some morphine which helped a bit. Don`t think i could stomach the chocolates, might put them away til a later date and reconsider then

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 12/09/2007 17:24  

can you teach me to breath through my ears mate, sounds ideal ! love a bit of latino, beside the usual rock, sabbath right now

Update Reply
scaffmantriumph @ 28/09/2007 16:09  

Comfortably Numb.....LOUD!!!

Update Reply
actionman @ 28/09/2007 16:16  

England being trampled all over by Tonga! :S

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/09/2007 16:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email