MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Brightona Bike Show - Brighton 13/10/2013

Brightona Bike Show - Brighton 13/10/2013 (7) - Forums [Biker Match] Brightona Bike Show - Brighton 13/10/2013 (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Brightona Bike Show - Brighton 13/10/2013

whats up xj weather putting you off,,,,,,,,

Update Reply
stutts @ 12/10/2013 23:30  

im still going another southern softie bill306

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/10/2013 04:48  

Be a good day day for wet riding practice, and opportunity to buy some wet weather gear ;)))

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/10/2013 08:48  

im just leaving now see your all there bit later xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/10/2013 09:03  

chucking down in Ashford, but I decided to get wet...... put bike in garage and went swimming.
Ride safe everyone and hope you have a good day.

Update Reply
ColinB @ 13/10/2013 10:01  

Just getting in before anyone else does. I ran out of petrol.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 13/10/2013 12:49  

Some photos have been posted on the event site.. I think crazy people have more fun than others..

Update Reply
Rogerb @ 13/10/2013 17:19  

got up early watched F1 then on bike and 10 miles down road rain started ,Chichester pissing down two big puddles and bike stops{thanks for phone call carol as waiting for green flag{ a very nice man put bike on trailer and run me home oh well at least I had a costa coffee ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Update Reply
stutts @ 13/10/2013 18:29  

Posted a few photo's . Another good day out with the Southern Softies, despite the fact it was persistently all day. Gloves now weigh about 5lb with all the rain they have soaked up, boots are sodden, but everything else is dry thanks to an Aldi's over suit . Many thanks to Aimee for the hospitality at The Open Art Café after we left Brightona.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 13/10/2013 18:45  

did i miss much?

Update Reply
xj @ 13/10/2013 21:40  

just seen the photos, you lot look awfully wet. shame i had to miss it though.

Update Reply
xj @ 13/10/2013 21:49  

hmmm southern softies......me thinks it should be soggie southern softies, lol , except me of course, I was dry , great day, spent will great people Old and new

Linda x x

Update Reply
lindaloki @ 13/10/2013 23:06  

Southern (not such) softies after today.

Thanks to all of you who came out for the ride today, a good turn out i thought, despite the weather. Great to meet up with some old faces (no Linda, your not that old ) and meet a few new people too.

I've posted a few pictures.

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 13/10/2013 23:32  

ohhh I am lol

Update Reply
lindaloki @ 13/10/2013 23:48  

I had to ride very carefully why riding back to London after dropping Emma back home (No I wasn't worried about running out of petrol again) where I was so wet Emma lent me her Kiss sweetshirt so I had a dry top on and I didn't want to end up in A&E with a top saying Flumpy on it.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 14/10/2013 07:37  

Pmsl @ Ragnar ..

Thanks to the weather it didn't dampen our spirits

Huge thanks to Ragnar for all the hard work yesterday riding in the belting rain! We won't mention running out of go go juice on the M11 your forgiven!!

Thanks to Andy for introducing us to Amy's cafe lovely place, thank you Amy for your kind generosity of a hot cup of tea, next time I'm in Brighton with my children I will be popping in ..
Thanks to Jen & Ray for a great meal & company all weekend...
And thanks Linda for making me laugh so much over the dome tent pmsl

Lovely to see everyone again and to meet some new faces too

Photos to follow :-D

Update Reply
Flumpy76 @ 14/10/2013 08:41  

Thoroughly enjoyed this even though we were soaked to the skin, all thawed out and dry now, so much for waterproof gear lol.. Many thanks to Flumpy for putting up with me lol, and huge thanks to Ray for getting me there and back safely in horrendous weather., your a .. Lovely to meet folks i havent met before and those i already have, we had some giggles eh... It was a great show for a very worthwhile cause, well worth it .. x (pics to follow)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/10/2013 11:01  

I had a brilliant time, thank you Andy for organising the event. Yes it was raining all day, and yes I did get very wet and a bit cold, but that was far out weighed by the brilliant company and a lot of fun with a good bunch of people. Linda and Emma were on good form cracking everyone up

The turnout was brilliant and it was good to see Bigray and Jen travel darn sarf to join us southern softies

Update Reply
davidneale @ 14/10/2013 11:36  

If it helps, it was raining hard up here too - all day!

..... but at least you had the consolation of yummy grub Aimee's Cafe!!!

Glad you all had a good day.x.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/10/2013 13:28  

Great photos .... Are there any more on there way :-P

Update Reply
Flumpy76 @ 14/10/2013 19:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email