MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Stormin the Castle

Stormin the Castle - Forums [Biker Match] Stormin the Castle - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Stormin the Castle

Hope to bump into any fellow BMers over the weekend. Going up Friday morning leaving from St.Helens at 9am up the M6 to Tebay, then to Brough, then A66, A67, A68 to Bishop Aukland.

PM me if you wanna meet up. I'm going with my 19 year old son, its his birthday weekend treat! We're riding a red ZZR 1100, might be wobbling a bit with all the weight and hope to do more wobbling in the beer tent.

Cheers

Update Reply
DukeZ @ 29/08/2013 00:50  

We will look out for you duke, a few of us BMs going up there .
Have a good trip , see you there...

Update Reply
gazza123 @ 29/08/2013 01:11  

Unfortunately i wont be at this one. It usually a really good craic! Enjoy n av a few for me (thats your job gazza!)

@DukeZ....Hope your son enjoys it! my daughter had been going to this one since she was around 3yo. Thought she might ride herself in this year, but working n preparing for uni. Think it will be a def next year though!

Ride safe.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 29/08/2013 09:48  

30th Aug - 1st Sept http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4260

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/08/2013 14:07  

Thanks Sandi

Update Reply
DukeZ @ 29/08/2013 21:33  

Just got back about an hour ago, stopped off in Hawes for some chips and took it easy all the way back.

Didnt see ANY Bmers and i wore my kiss rally top all weekend!!!!!

Bumped into a lad i used to drink with a few years ago and met the guy who used to own my bike, how's that for small worlds?

Friday bands were incredible, beer was great, sunshine for the most part, but it was 'kin cold last night. My lad really enjoyed it, even though i had to keep him away from the tattoo tent on more than one occasion (imagine his mums face if he'd had one done).

Great rally, chalk me up for next year.

Duke

Update Reply
DukeZ @ 01/09/2013 18:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email